Luekens wine and spirits near me
Are we really making this a thing now
2015.05.25 23:20 Brewster_The_Pigeon Are we really making this a thing now
Notorious for bullies.
2023.06.10 06:41 Awesomeduck1234 Cymbal masterlist?
Hey y’all, I currently am in the market for some new cymbals to upgrade from my cheap and small paiste crash and weird unmarked jazz ride cymbal that I got with my kit lol (I play rock music). I was just wondering if there was a list compiled of all the cymbals available that are preferably B20 or higher. There is such a wide variety of cymbals and it would be cool just to have a list of all their names so I could look them up and hear them online to research them in specific in person. If anyone knows of anything like this it would be of great assistance to me, because I have gone into a guitar center near me and have only really fell in love with the aax-plosion and I want more options to look at. Thanks!
submitted by Awesomeduck1234
to drums [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:41 kennynailtech Nail Technology's Cultural Influences in Ancient Egypt:
| || | submitted by kennynailtech to u/kennynailtech [link] [comments]
For millennia, nail technology has been an important component of beauty and grooming, and Ancient Egypt was no different. Ancient Egypt's culture is famed for its elaborate and elegant aesthetic traditions, and nail technology is no exception. Let's take nail store supply near me
a deeper look at how Ancient Egyptian culture inspired nail technology, with a high level of confusion and burstiness.
Henna decorations on Egyptian nails
The use of henna to colour the nails was a significant influence on nail technology in Ancient Egypt. In Ancient Egypt, henna was a popular cosmetic that was used to beautify the body with beautiful patterns and motifs. The use of henna to dye nails became increasingly popular, and both men and women were not uncommon in decorating their nails with this natural pigment.
Gold and silver usage
Another cultural effect on nail vietnamese nail supply near me
technology in Ancient Egypt was the use of precious metals to ornament the nails, such as gold and silver. The wealthy and powerful frequently adorned their nails with gold and silver to demonstrate their wealth and position. This was particularly common among the pharaohs and their family, who were noted for their richness and extravagance.
Egyptian hieroglyphic designs on nails
In addition to henna and precious metals, Ancient Egyptians decorated their nails with hieroglyphic motifs. The Ancient Egyptians used hieroglyphics as a type of writing, and they were frequently integrated into nail art designs. The usage of hieroglyphics on nails was a method to demonstrate one's education and expertise, as well as their appreciation for Ancient Egypt's rich cultural legacy.
Influence on Contemporary Nail Technology
Ancient Egyptian cultural influences nail wholesale supply near me
can still be evident in modern nail technology. In recent years, the use of henna to colour nails has grown in popularity, and many nail technicians have integrated hieroglyphic motifs into their nail art. Furthermore, the use of gold and silver foils, as well as other metallic embellishments, in nail art pays homage to the wealth and extravagance of Ancient Egyptian civilization.
The Influence of Ancient Egypt on Nail Technology
Ancient Egyptian nail technology was greatly impacted by the culture and practices of the time. Ancient Egyptian aesthetic techniques, such as the use of henna, precious metals, and hieroglyphic motifs, continue to inspire nail accessories shop near me
nail technology to this day. We can appreciate the artistry and innovation that goes into modern nail designs if we understand the rich history and cultural significance of nail technology in Ancient Egypt.
2023.06.10 06:40 AlastorCrow I'm excited to give this one a try. Dragon's Milk Origin Small Batch.
2023.06.10 06:40 Crazyfaz143 Im kinda nervous abt death
Hello! I didnt know where to ask or to even start so Im kinda venting, but I think im scared on what happens when I die. Im young but I know its inevitable whether its tmrw or in 80 years, but it kinda keeps me awake. And I never really was afraid until I got older when im almost graduating college.
I just never even really thought about what happens or how painful or just even if its all just black and nothingness. I was raised Christian, not a religious Christian by any means but just enough that I wanna believe in heaven. I do find a sense of comfort knowing that i’ll go to heaven (even though its probably not true due to countless near death people saying its just a black void or like a nap without any dreams). But also not knowing if heaven is real or not and realizing its probably a black endless void rly started to freak me out when I get older. Especially realize it’ll happen to ppl I care about including my cat.
I dont really know what to think and it makes me scared of the future and what I’ll be when im shriveled and old. I guess wut im trying to say is, advice y’all could give me on how to feel less stressed about the thought of death?
submitted by Crazyfaz143
to fearofdeath [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:40 Alarming-Moose-921 Should I move in my current condition? I don't know what to do with my life!
My coworker thought it would be really funny to push me, and I ended up not being able to work. I've been on physical therapy and medications for a while, and music wise I've been focusing on production, since it's like about the only thing I can do. I just feel really frustrated because I'm not able to sing much, and I get so tired and in pain that I end up resting for several days to weeks, not doing any music.
My current place is nice, but it doesn't contain noise well. My study area is in front of a fridge as well and I'm really tired of hearing it hum periodically. I have a bedroom, but I can't practice there because I got complaints. I also thought about moving the fridge there, but that means I have to sleep with it. I'm not really open to turning it off and not using it either. My neighbours downstairs also moved their living room, which is directly below my study area, to the bedroom area because they can hear me play music upstairs. The neighbours and landlord are all really nice people btw.
There are sometimes constructions and my ears hurt from the noise. I've also put off getting furniture, because I don't know where to put them. Sound seems to travel everywhere and I can even feel the vibrations of the washing machines two floors down, hot air from showers, and smell their shampoo and perfume.
I don't have any complaints about it, and it's one the nicest place I've lived in so far, but I'd really like to find a place where I can fully relax, put furniture and not think about other people. I refuse to live with roommates or flatmates or people in general, it's just never worked out for me and sometimes I end up being Cinderella (without the fairy godmother and prince), and I also got accused of stealing and being abusive towards them, when it's been the other way around (I've also had one roommate place her items or other people's items she stole into my bags and room/space and tell people that I stole shit from her), and male roommates creep me out and always try make the roommate relationship into something else that I don't want.
I found a place built with solid brick, but it's at the bottom of a steep hill that leads out to a fenced grassy area. It was quite painful after walking there. In regards to noise, the real estate agent said that too much noise will make anyone complain, but then he also said that he doesn't think anyone will hear anything because the place is fully sealed. (He said that when I asked him about rats, since there was a box with a rat symbol marked with X.) There is also little to no sun. I tried knocking the door of the neighbours to ask about the noise, but no one opened their door lol. Since the building is at the near bottom of a steep hill, what happens when it rains?
I don't have that much money to spend on rent, it's already taking up 50%. I would aim to spend a third, but it's just impossible to find a place to yourself in that range. I also worry that the move would be too much stress and I still won't be able to spend time on music, or there's another problem with the apartment, etc.
Should I move? Wait till I find a better place? Wait till I get better? What do I do about the fridge?
submitted by Alarming-Moose-921
to musicians [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:38 sam1212247 Advice on what language to learn pls (not the main European ones)
I live in New Zealand and am fluent in English and want to learn another language as a hobby i love how the Russian language sounds but have no desire to travel anywhere near there, im interested in traveling abroad to Europe Africa and south america, but i have 0 interest in learning French Italian Portuguese or Spanish (i studied spanish for 2 years in high school but don't enjoy it) is there any language that would be beneficial for me to learn that has that same kind of harsh yet beautiful sound as russian? Any help is greatly appreciated
submitted by sam1212247
to languagelearning [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:38 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️John Anthony – The Leads Machine ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️John Anthony – The Leads Machine ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/pjqy0t8w6x4b1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1ef1f963810d4f668a98389cbccfe80404248136
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
A “lead” is simply a phone number that you get from a girl.
In a bar, nightclub, at a mall, at a coffee shop, on the street, etc, the key to sleeping with boatloads of beautiful women is systematically and optimally turning these phone number “LEADS” into meetups (dates) and then into “SEX”.
It will then be your choice if you want to keep the girl around to be part of your “harem” or make her your girlfriend.
So you can think of the process like this: Acquire phone number “lead”
→ Work the lead properly for a meetup (date)
→ close the lead (have sex)
→ retain the girl
→ repeat the process until you have your dream “harem” or “dream girlfriend”.
So as I near the big 1,000 laycount milestone, I decided to spill the beans on my ENTIRE “secret sauce” in FULL DETAIL.
My secret to systematically having sex with 100+ new girls every year.
For those of you who look at my high number of lays as being suspicious, I don’t blame you. But I have documented proof with 100s of hidden camera infield footage videos of me picking up women – which is more than any other pickup artist in the world has ever recorded.
NO WONDER I HAD 245 NEW LAYS LAST YEAR!
No lead is waster
That’s my secret: working leads like a machine.
I got the first highly optimized lead system for dating figured out, I want to give back to the men out there that are struggling. Leverage my years of frustrations to get laid immediately. What is the system? I call it The Lead Machine. Why Machine? Because it works like a damn well-oiled machine! Just put leads in and get pussy out! Here is a sneak peak of what is included:
Massive Master flowchart
Screenshots of conversations utilizing different parts of the chart
Dates Masterclass videos from Occam’s Razor
Videos About Dates Straight to the House
Videos About Closing at the House
Excel Spreadsheet Template for Organizing and Tracking Leads
It’s time to end that frustration, and stop wasting so much energy.
And that for a fraction of the money you are spending away inefficiently.
Stop wasting time and energy.
You don’t have to figure it out all over again. I did that for you. Been there done that.
So here I am offering the product of over ten years of optimizations, and first hand experience.
2023.06.10 06:37 Imaginary-Zebra-3589 New Aniara fan fiction short story - The Lost Voices of Aniara: A Space Saga
The short story you are about to read was created/inspired/based on a variety of sources related to or about Aniara. Aniara rock opera (Seventh Wonder) - The Great Escape, the Aniara wikipedia page, the Aniara film, poem etc. So if you read something and it sounds familiar, it's probably because it comes from or is based on, one of those sources. I have also tried to incorporate some of the thoughts and ideas expressed here on aniara
, so some of you may see that reflected. I have not read everything that has to do with the Aniara universe, but I have found many of the resources listed on aniara
very helpful in creating this short story. Thank you for those. I have also included a couple alternate endings.
Also, this story belongs to everyone, so everyone should feel free to to fill in the blanks, add to, subtract, or change any part of the story, in anyway they see fit.
I dedicate this short story to all the fans of Aniara, this story is for you and of course the late Harry Martinson.
Like many people who watched the film 'Aniara', I was mesmerized/traumatized by it. It really had a profound effect on me. So much so that I decided to write this fan fiction short story. I am not a writer. The short story that you are about to read is my (very) amateurish tribute to the film. I apologize in advance for all of the grammaspelling and other errors. Despite the (many) flaws of this short work, I hope that you can see what I was attempting to do. Anyway without further or do, I present to you:
The Lost Voices of Aniara: A Space Saga WE CROWN THE SKIES WITH OUR TIARA, THE LIFE AND FATE OF ANIARA
The following represents the most complete (so far) chronicle of events that happened onboard the Aniara.
Year 18 - Song of Melancholy
- My name is Benjamin Jenkins, but everyone calls me "Benny", I am proud to announce that I am the new "Captain" of the mighty space "cruise ship" Aniara. Of course, my title could just as easily be the Admiral of Mars or the Conquer of the Universe, or some other ridiculous sounding grandiose title. Sometimes you must laugh in the face of despair otherwise you will go insane. It's all just for fun of course. I was given the title "Captain" by the crew because I was able to restore the communications transmitter. At least I think I was able to retore it? The lights show green for transmitting, so yeah I bet it works, and besides, all of this is being recorded for posterity and it will be placed in a time/memorial capsule. After that the capsule will be sent in the (general) direction of Mars/Home, where hopefully someone finds it. I'm also the Senior Maintenance Tech in charge of repairing/prolonging various ship systems, etc. There are now only a few remaining livable areas of the ship so it's not as much work as one might imagine. And to think 18 years ago, I was just an ordinary passenger, how far through the ranks I've come! As the "Captain" I will now recount the entire history of the Aniara, the various events, the everyday happenings, from the awe inspiring and amazing, to the boring and mundane, great triumphs and crushing defeats, all the feelings of happiness and joy that come with new life and all of the sorrows and despair that come from (too) many deaths and (too) many hardships. All of our great accomplishments, setbacks and everything in between will be laid bare before the entire universe to witness. Our love, our hate, our dreams, our wants and desires, disappointments, anger and fear but above all our HOPE. Our precious HOPE, the only thing we have left, which has kept us alive for so long. Our HOPE that this message will be received, that someone, somewhere will know our story and our struggle, our HOPE that Mars will be successfully terraformed into the paradise that we all know it can be and our HOPE that Earth will be restored to the paradise that it once was. It's all here, it's all being recorded for the future. I will start our saga from the very beginning of our trip all those years ago...
Hour 1 - Routine Voyage
- Well, this is it! Soon I and many others will make a new home on Mars... of course if we hadn't ruined the first one...
Week 3 - Without a Map/A Slight Detour
- Today the Captain made an announcement that there would be a slight detour in our trip. In order to avoid a collision with space debris, (which would have destroyed the ship) we had to veer off course. Some of the debris hit the nuclear reactor (a very rare event), which forced the crew to eject all of the ship's fuel. The Captain told everyone that we will be able to resume our trip to Mars once the ship passes a celestial body, which should (probably) happen in about two years. Everyone is (understandably) disgruntled by this unfortunate news. As for me I have no one waiting for me on Mars so it's not as bad.
Year 2 - Wait and See
- After several long months of trying out all of the various amusements and other distractions, I was starting to get bored, so I spoke with one of the senior crew members and asked if I could volunteer to do something, anything. Also a job would help keep my mind off our current situation.
Today, my request to work was approved and now I'm part of the crew. My job is to do general maintenance tasks around the ship. I also help take care of the algae, which are used to supply the ship with oxygen and food. It's not a very challenging task, in fact I find it very tedious, but the algae are crucial for the ship's survival, so it gives me a sense of purpose and on top of that I also earn extra points.
Eventually, because of my (part time) job in maintenance, I would come to know every nook and cranny of the Aniara. On one particular day I noticed a slight problem (Electrostatic Diffusion Impaction or EDI) with the ship's air filtration mechanism. I was quick to inform my supervisor about the issue and together we fixed it immediately. If I hadn't spotted the problem, it could have gotten much worse and that would have been catastrophic for the crew and passengers. Afterwards my supervisor bought me a shot of (rationed) Dutch brandy. Other than that, nothing of note has really happened. Everyone is basically in a holding pattern.
One last thing. I've heard a disturbing rumor that there is no celestial body for us to turn around at... If this is true then, that would mean... But for now all we can do now is wait and see...
Year 3 - The Yurg/The Passing of Mima
- A memorial was set up to honor the end of Mima. So much joy had she given us. On the wall among the thousands of drawings, pictures, and sad goodbye letters was a poem that went like this:
We sit and stare at all the marvels that she brings us.
Mima lead the way.
Shine your light!
Be the beacon of hope at night.
Perfect grace in the barren house of space.
Shine your light!
Blind us when reality bites.
We so need the magic she does.
Many rumors are going around about what happened to Mima. People say that the Mimarobe (MR) was the one that ended up causing Mima to die. As for me, personally, I don't believe it. The Mimarobe just didn't seem like the type. A few times after I got off from work, when I walked to the end of the long line of people waiting to see Mima, the Mimarobe would come out and say "Ok, everyone that's it that's enough for today, you have to leave now, sorry." My own personal opinion is that she was just trying to give Mima a break, so even though I was of course disappointed, I completely understood. Sometimes we all just need a break. Sometimes things just get to you and you start to feel overwhelmed. I understood the feeling. Mima was like us in that way. Anyway, Rightly or wrongly the Mimarobe was locked up in the ships brig, her and another woman, I think she was one of the pilots,
Isabella\, I think was her name but I might be wrong. Oh well, our lives must go on, much sadder of course, but that's life, I guess. *
***Isagel, the pilots name was Isagel, her and the Mimarobe would later become a couple.
Year 4 - The Cults
- Strange things have started happening. Various cults have sprung up all over the ship with bizarre and strange names. One of these (that I am a member of) is called the ゴールデンサンライト・フォーエバー・クラブ - Gōrudensanraito Fōeba Kurabu - which roughly means the Golden Sunlight Forever Club. Some of these phony cults are/were created as a disguise to have outrageous sex orgies. The cult that I am part of is one of these. (HELL YEAH!). The other cults are very boring, stare out the window and worship the stars or something like that, types. (Glad I'm not a member of those!).
Year 5 - The Calculation
- A few weeks ago I met someone special (Carmen) at one of the "worship" services. I've seen her before a few times, but this is the first time that we "connected" and it was amazing. I'm glad that she accepts my physical imperfections (burns scars). Now we are a couple and have left the cult.
Fantastic news! The Captain has announced that an Emergency Refuel Rescue Probe is on its way! The news of the rescue probe has had an electrifying effect on the crew and passengers. Everyone is so excited that no one even cares that we will have to wait just over a year for it to get to us. People are starting to clean and pick up trash again, and the sex clubs and other cults are starting to go away (in anticipation of a return to proper civilization). Now we have hope again! Thank GOD!
Year 6 - The Spear
- The rescue probe is almost here. (Only one week away!) I also have even more great news! My
fiancée is pregnant!, now I will be a Father just like I always wanted! I have spoken to Captain Chefone and he has agreed that he will marry us on the day that the Aniara turns around and heads (finally) back to Mars/our new HOME! Even though it will take us several more years to get back, it will have been worth it to me. I am grateful for the "slight detour" we had to endure, because it allowed me to meet the love of my life! Now with our precious child on the way, I am truly happy. PURE JOY - beyond all words...
Something is wrong... After an entire year of training and preparation, the crew has successfully grappled the refuel probe and brought it on board. Everyone expected that within a few days, (a week at most) that we would turn around, but it's been three weeks and nothing. Every day the passengers ask the crew what's going on? When will we turn around? and every day we get the same answer: "Soon, everything is going according to plan, just be patient." People are starting to doubt and lose hope. I even walked right up to Captain Chefone but he knew what I was going to ask and he brushed me aside very angrily saying "Not now, I'm busy!". Now I don't know what to think. One minute I have a future and the next nothing. How can this be? I don't understand! WHY?
Catastrophe! After work I went straight to my quarters to sleep, it had been an exhausting day. Just after I fell asleep, I was awakened by a rumbling. Then, over the speaker came the announcement: Return immediately to your cabins and fasten your seat belts! Since I was already in bed, and had no idea what was going on, I quickly fastened my belt. When it was all over [missing]
passengers and crew left. I was told that it happened because of something called "bow shock", which [missing]
kind of like a shock wave. The bow shock had badly damaged many systems. [missing]
so now I've been "promoted" to Senior Maintenance Tech. Repairs must [missing]
don't have any more spare parts for [missing]
so many are dead...
Today the Mimarobe completed her beam-screen project. So now when you look outside you can see beautiful waterfalls and green fields etc. I try not to look at it too much. For me its just too painful... Year 7 - The Fall of Heaven
- Today marks the one year anniversary of the arrival of the so-called "Emergency Refuel Rescue Probe". What a very official and grand sounding name for a giant stupid looking dart or as some call it "The Spear". I've even heard some people refer to it as the "Devil's Javelin", but whatever you call it, it's of no use to us. The Astronomer had once told me before she died "supposedly" from a heart attack, (rumors say she was murdered by the captain, I don't doubt it) that all the work and tests they had done on the probe were useless and that even the hardest drills were simply ground into dust without even making so much as a scratch on the probe. Despite a literal barrage of tests and every possible experiment known, even using our most advanced lasers, they had achieved NOTHING! That was the moment I realized that we would never make it home. I even visted "The Spear" once, it was years after all the experiments had ended. There was a time when the area was heavily guarded by the crew and only authorized personnel were allowed in. Of course when I went to see it nobody was around, nobody cared, everyone had given up on it long ago. I saw all of the black marks from what must have been hundreds, if not thousands of desperate attempts to get inside it, or just to figure out what the damn thing was supposed to be. On the floor all around it were small heaps of black and silver metalic dust, remnants of our strongest and hardest drills, remnants of our hope. Our best and brightest couldn't even figure out what it was made of, let alone figure out how to use it to take us home.
I beat my hands against it over and over and I cried out my pain and anger at it. "You were supposed to save us!" "You were supposed to take us home!" You Damn! stupid thing, help us! save us!" But of course it was all useless my cries went unanswered, all I did was injure my hands and hurt my soul, assuming I even have one. After that I (I'm ashamed to admit it)... in complete and total desperation... I got down on my hands and knees in front of it and begged it to save us. "Oh, great magic spear, please save us and I will do anything, anything..."
After I had exhausted and humiliated myself I got up and went back to my quarters broken and alone. All hope was lost before my visit with "the spear" and afterwords it didn't even exist, not even as a word, as though there had never even been such a thing or concept as "hope".
I had been struck by the spear, just like everyone else, head on. My now ex-fiancée and I have split up. Things just weren't the same after the procedure. I don't blame her at all for our break-up, after talking about it, we agreed that if there was now no chance for us to make it home then... what was the point? I went with her when she had the procedure done. But before we went I secretly met with the doctor who would perform the operation and told her what I wanted done after. She told me that I was sick... that it was "disgusting", and what did I plan on doing with "it". I told her that it shouldn't matter, none of this matters, then I pulled out an EFR (emergency food ration). EFRs could remain edible for an indefinite period of time. (In theory they could last for hundreds of years.) Here I said, "one now and one when I get what I want". The doctor was stunned, I knew what she was going to say and I interrupted her and said,"Unlike everyone else I saved my emergency rations." "I only have the two left (I was lying) so don't try to extort me for more." After years of eating only algae, EFRs were (almost) more valuable than oxygen. Of course the doctor agreed and I got what I wanted. It might sound crazy but I had a plan. Fate had taken my family away, but I was prepared to defy even the gods themselves. I was determined that I would have my FAMILY! No matter what! Nothing and no one, no force of nature, no power in all the universe would take that from me. NO! NEVER!
I asked me a question, no reply.
I dreamt me a life and live a lie.
Dream me a nightmare...
I traveled the stars but passed them by.
For trapped on Aniara, here was I.
...always been leaving.
Year 8 - [missing]
Year 9 - The Daily Grind
- I have now returned to reality. I have stopped all of the sick and sad mind games that I have being torturing myself with. I once created a "plan" to do the impossible, but no more, no more. Everyday now seems like an endless pointless, struggle. Sometimes [missing]
and hours. Some of my co-workers stopped [missing]
for now that's all any of us can do...
Year 10 - The Jubilee
- Tonight at the Light-Year Hall, those of us that are still left are going to "celebrate" the 10th anniversary of our 3 week voyage to Mars or as I like to call it the "never ending space adventure" Ha!
Captain Chefone gave the Mimarobe a medal for her creation of the beam-screen device. I sat in the front row and couldn't help but notice that one of the Captains wrists was bandaged, probably from another suicide attempt...
Year 11 - Hope Restored
- My ex-fiancée is dead. She commited suicide like so many others before. I was hard at work trying to revive the algae (they had been neglected for some time) when my assistant rushed in and told me the news. "They were about to send her body into space, you have to hurry if you want to see her". I immediately and literally dropped everything I was doing. The algae pack I had been working on fell and splashed on the floor as I ran out the door as fast as I could. As luck would have it, I made it just in time to see her, and I even had time to cut a lock of her hair. I then kissed her one last time and said "Goodbye my love... but, goodbye is not forever."
Then that was it, off she went into the empty, endless, void. She was gone I told myself, but not dead. I squeezed the lock of hair in my hand and vowed that I would bring her back to life, somehow, someway, I would make things right, we would live the life we were supposed to have. I would make it happen. It would happen. Suddenly, I felt a force deep inside me rushing to the surface. It had been years but I knew what it was, It had returned to me, a feeling of exuberation, of joy and the certainty of knowing that everything would be okay. I now resurrected my "plan" and now I had a reason to live again, I had a purpose, and now I had......HOPE! And this time I was determined that I would never lose hope again. NEVER!
Year 12 - Return of the Cults
- Some of the old cults have started making a come back... However this time they are no longer sex/fun cults, because after so many years of eating just algae, almost everyone has lost their sex drive/ability to reproduce... I think because the type algae on board was genetically modified to produce the maximum amount of oxygen possible, so it was never intended to be used as a permanent main source of nutrition. If we had access to more than just the one type, things might be different...
Year 13 - Foward, Foward into the cold empty night! We ride!
- Captain Chefone is dead. Suicide. I knew he had been on the brink the past few years so it's not much of a surprise. I would often hear him say to himself "We should have been home by now." Of course he was right, we should have, but instead here we are stuck on this eternal "voyage of the damned".
A week after Captain Chefone died, I found myself walking by his quarters. I had the sudden impulse to go inside. I don't know what it was (probably just morbid curiosity), but I think I just wanted to find some answers...
I was surprised to find that his quarters were just as much of a mess as mine. (And everyone else's.) I think because he was the Captain, I expected a lot more. (He was only human.) After looking around the room, I went over to his desk and inside I found the Aniara's Offical Ships Log, but the electronic notepad was damaged beyond repair (on purpose). However, underneath it was a small paper notebook. "Ah, I said out loud, now this should be interesting." When I opened the notebook I was immediately disappointed. Most of the pages were torn out and those few that remained had been harshly scribbled over.
On one of the few pages not missing or completely marked over was written this: Today, we almost lost the entire ship, were it not for my quick and decisive actions as Captain. [illegible]
an incredibly rare occurrence [illegible]
critically damaged our main nuclear reactor. [illegible
] only seconds [illegible]
forcing me to [illegible]
off course [illegible]
have power for some time. This evening I will break the news to the passengers in such a way that will cause the least amount of panic and at the same time not destroy their hope. If they knew the real situation, it would only cause unnecessary chaos. In this way, I will maintain order and keep the passengers safe. Fear and [illegible]
as Captain of Aniara [illegible]
that is now my primary job. [illegible]
now like a
Father and the passengers my
children. In many ways we are very lucky, [illegible]
this trip, Aniara's sister ship crashed into Jupiter heading towards the Orion belt colony. Everyone on onboard was killed.
On another page was written this: The rescue refuel probe is here. [illegible]
turned out to be [illegible]
not what I expected. I have [illegible]
for clarification, [illegible]
-----cation. Testing will continue. I still remain confident that [illegible]
the project called "[illegible]
---elin" can still be used in someway to turn the ship around and resume course.
The last two pages were so scribbled over that I could barely make out any words let alone a full sentence. I did however, notice what looked like the word "Devil" written over and over. Very strange. I left the Captain's quarters with more questions than answers...
Year 14 - [missing]
Year 15 - The Light Show Ends
- Today the projection device created by MR, (Everyone still calls her the 'Mimarobe' as a sign of respect.) had to be shut down to conserve power. The Mimarobe often expressed to me her regret at not being more forceful with Captain Chefone in explaining the problem with Mima. She told me that if she could back in time she would say to the Captain:
"Just imagine what it will be like if Mima isn't here... do you understand how hellish the situation will become? My life is dedicated to this program and I'M TELLING YOU, IT WILL BURN OUT AND DIE! Imagine if people can temporarily go back to earth by turning on a light switch, now imagine if the bulb blows up, and there's no replacement..." "I know how important Mima is and you don't get it!"
The beam-screen seemed like a great idea at the time to keep everyone's spirits up, but in many ways it may have done more harm than good. People lost their minds staring all the time at something they knew they would never have...
Year 16 - [missing]
Year 17 - [missing]
Year 18 - The Time/Memorial Capsule
- The Mimarobe was the one that came up with the idea for a time/memorial capsule. She (like all of us) has suffered greatly, but from time to time she would show a small spark of her old self. The idea, while slow to catch on, would eventually give those of us still left a renewed sense of purpose. (People now had a reason to get out of bed.) But, it was I who would take the idea and transform it into something greater. Our first attempt at creating the capsule was successful (it was little more than a metal box) but at the same time, as the Mimarobe pointed out it looked too much like a large coffin. I agreed. We could do better. We had to do better. But we had to be careful [missing]
effecting power systems. I asked the Mimarobe if she could sketch a better design. After two days the Mimarobe presented me with a new design, it was beautiful, but simple, yet elegant. Above the sketch was were the words, "Heart of Aniara." The name was perfect. We would fill the "Heart of Aniara", with our art and our poetry, with our hopes, dreams and wedding rings. We would pour into it our stories, our struggles, our trials and tribulations, we would fill it with the tear drops from our very souls.
The "Heart of Aniara" is almost complete. It has taken an entire [missing]
solid effort to build and everyone took turns polishing it, so now it shines like the golden sun. We also wrote [missing]
and painted two large red hearts on the sides. It [missing]
long and on the inside are different [missing]
created using metal partitions. [missing]
was instrumental in its consruction...
Year 19 - A Slight Delay
- Disaster! Several Power systems, including all emergency back up systems across the ship have begun failing for some unknown reason. [missing]
working around the clock to figure out what is wrong... I don't know how much longer we can hold on...
We finally found the [missing]
will work for the time being, but [missing]
restored power [missing]
will do for now...
Year 20 - The Heart of Aniara
- At last the time has come for our send off. Everything is ready. As the "Captain" of Aniara it is my great honor to commision this new vessel "Heart of Aniara". Behind me I heard someone whisper "vessel?". I continued, "It is my firm belief that the "Heart of Aniara" will make it back home to Mars and everyone will know our stories..."
A moment before send off, I told everyone to wait. Theres one more thing left. I then slid open a hatch on the side and told everyone that I hated to do this to them, but I was going to Mars with my family. The Mimarobe approached me with a half smile on her face and said in a very serious tone "Good Luck, Captain Benny", "tell everyone on Mars hi for us and that we wish we were there." I smiled and promised that I would. Then to my suprise all the others came up to me, with some shaking my hand and congratulating me, asking me to say hi to their family and friends as well. I then ducked down into the newly christened "Heart of Aniara." Then the hatch was sealed. A small rechargable electric candle that I brought with me, provided the only light. Knowing that we would be leaving in a moment I opened a small box, took Carmen (lock of ex-fiancée's hair) and Sarah Ann (small jar with dead fetus) and held them together in my left hand against my chest. I could feel my heart beating with a mixture of fear and excitement. I took out a small children's book with my right hand and began reading it from the beginning. It was my daughter's favorite. It was called "The Duck and the Noodle." "Daddy are we there yet?" I laughed as tears ran down my face and said "Yes, my little princess noodle were almost there."
The Memorial Capsule lauched into space with a loud whoosh...
(Mimarobe, MR) - When everyone had just got through waving goodbye and were getting ready to leave, the view screen turned on and with it a pre-recorded message from Captain Benny. "To celebrate this great day, I have arranged for you a "Grand Feast", then he paused. A few people exchanged questioning looks. Then the Captain spoke again. "You see", he said with a smile, "Unlike all of you, I saved my emergency rations. You will find them hidden inside the mattress in my quarters, enjoy!" "Also, you will find two bottles of wine, yes! real wine!" Before the video even finished several people had started shuffling as fast as the could to Captain Benny's quarters. The Captain wasn't lying, it appeared that he had indeed saved almost all of his emergency rations for some special occasion(s).
What a feast it was! To make it fair for everyone we took all of the rations and put them together to create a kind of giant stew. Each of us not only savored each precious spoonful, we cherished it as though it was a long lost loved one. It is not an exaggeration to say that each bite was chewed one hundred times or more and then held in the mouth for ten minutes or longer, swishing the pulpy liquid around and around. I even saw one person spit the food back into their bowl and then put it back into their mouth, over and over again. That seemed a little bit unusual to me, but everyone should enjoy their last real meal the way they want. As for the wine their was enough for everyone to have a shot glass filled to the brim. We talked about the "Great Feast" for months afterword...
Year 21 - [missing]
Year 22 - The Living Dead
- (Mimarobe, MR) We've had to abandon almost the entire ship to conserve power, but basically were still
alive... I still dream about Isagel and our son from time to time...
Year 23 - [missing]
Year 24 - The Sarcophagus
- A few remaining survivors, including the Mimarobe, sit cross-legged in a dimly lit room. One of the few survivors speaks in a rhapsodic manner about the divine power of sunlight on Earth.
The Aniara slowly descends into final darkness...
Note: Years 25 through 5,981,406 are missing.
Year 5,981,407 - Lyra Constellation
- The Aniara, derelict, frozen and devoid of human life - reaches the Lyra constellation and approaches a planet as verdant and welcoming as Earth was formerly. It quickly passes by continuing on into the endless void of space...
Date Unknown - The Warm Embrace
- Ages come, Ages gone, Aniara soon embraced, engulfed by warmth and shine, newest born crimson light, Aniara far from home, aflame, not even ashes remain.
Epilogue: Year 100 - The Triumph of Hope
- Despite the faliure of many valiant rescue attempts, including all attempts at communication, we remain confident that those onboard the Aniara knew that they were not forgotten. It is difficult to imagine (the speaker momentarily shuttered), the impossible challenges they endured. The story of their lives will remain in the collective hearts of humanity for all time. It is our hope that we will do right by them, now and in the future. We vow to never repeat the mistakes of the past... and that is why today, on the one hundredth anniversary since the Aniara was lost, we reach across time and space to bring their souls back home, home to this sacred place... We hereby consecrate this new park as the "Aniara Memorial Park and Museum Complex." As you walk through these doors, one of the first things you will notice is the "Heart of Aniara" on display. Along the walls are the names and pictures of the passengers and crew, their artwork, poetry, and most importantly, the stories of their lives, their hopes, dreams and wedding rings... Aniara Memorial Plaque
: We ourselves are the sorrow, we are also the joy, everything human is rooted in humanity, and no human being can escape humanity, not her hatred and her self-degradation, nor the joy she spreads, nor the love she forms.
Date [redacted] - Project "Devil's Javelin"
- Status report #[redacted]
- As of today's date we are aware of a total of four "spear-like objects" [redacted]
and has contextualized that there are many more as yet discovered. Because of [redacted]
we now know they are made of [redacted]
and probably come from [redacted
] the first was found on Earth 86 years ago, at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. The second one was discovered by the crew of the Aniara [redacted]
years ago. The third was found here on Mars, near [redacted]
and moved to its present secure location. The fourth and newest one was found when [redacted]
the far side of the Moon. [redacted]
buried inside the [redacted]
impact crater. We have yet to discover the purpose of these "spear-like objects."
to prevent another type of incident. [redacted]
have been able to gain access to the inside of the one here on Mars. [redacted]
only after [redacted]
and the entire team. [redacted]
using the most advanced technology and research methods. Dr. [redacted]
which is impossible and should not exist. However, we must now come to grips with the horror that this new revelation about humanity has [redacted]
general public must never find out... THE END?
Alternate ending 1 Year 5,981,407 - The Sarcophagus World Destroyer
- As the ship Aniara descended towards the lush and green planet, the crew rejoiced. Or at least they would have if they hadn't all been dead. After thousands of millennia wandering through space, they had found a planet that was almost identical to Earth.
The planet's gravity was very strong, and the ship had become trapped in the planet's gravitational pull and started hurtling towards the surface.
The Aniara crashed into the planet with a deafening roar, causing massive destruction and sending out shockwaves that rippled across the surface.
As the dust settled, it became clear that the landing had been catastrophic. Plant and animal life had been completely obliterated, and the once green planet was now a barren wasteland. Soon not a single living thing was left to witness the horror and the devastation that had been caused.
Another beautiful, thriving, planet, a blue and green jewel, once teeming with life has been turned into a lifeless barren wasteland...
Alternate ending 2 Year 5,981,407 - The Second Chance Sarcophagus
- As the ship Aniara descended towards the lush and green planet, the crew rejoiced. Or at least they would have if they hadn't all been dead. After thousands of millennia wandering through space, they had found a planet that was almost identical to Earth.
The planet's gravity was very strong, and the ship had become trapped in the planet's gravitational pull and started hurtling towards the surface.
One one-trillionth of a second after the Aniara crashed into the planet the mysterious spear-like probe on board finally awakened. A God-Like Power. In that one one-trillionth of a second the Aniara was scanned by the powerful probe and the events and lives of the crew had become known to it. At the same time, both the ship and the planet were saved by a force field of immense power. The ship was now resting safely on the surface of the lush, green planet. The probe had determined that the primitive life forms on board were worthy of a second chance at life and it was able to resurrect the entire crew and all the passengers from microscopic DNA that had been left. The Aniara was perfectly restored and even the Mima had been brought back. The crew and passengers awoke to find themselves in a veritable Garden of Eden, a paradise. Maybe this time things would go better and the mistakes from the past would not be repeated...
submitted by Imaginary-Zebra-3589
to aniara [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:37 yuncangjiuzhuang LEESON red wine starts with 6 and above, to be the most refined
Everyone knows that proper drinking of red wine can not only relax the mood, but also promote blood circulation and beautify the skin. As long as there is a degree of self-discipline, red wine can not only improve the refinement of life, but also gain popularity in the circle of friends and make friends with like-minded people. In order to prevent overdose, some knowledge of red wine must be understood. For example, what is the alcohol content of wine and red wine with the highest alcohol content?
It is currently known that the highest alcohol content that can be obtained through distillation is 96.5 degrees, so it can be seen that the highest alcohol content of a wine will not exceed 96.5 degrees. The highest degree of alcohol known and recorded in the world is the Polish rectified vodka from Poland, which is called "water of life" by Westerners. After more than 70 repeated distillations, it reaches 96 degrees of alcohol It can be called the highest purity spirit in the world.
As for red wine, because wine is defined as: fresh grapes or grape juice are used as raw materials, which are fully or partially fermented, and the alcohol content of wine is between 7 degrees and 16.2 degrees, because once the alcohol content exceeds 16.2 degrees, yeast It stopped working. Therefore, the highest alcohol for red wine is 16.2 degrees.
Drink red wine, know red wine, know red wine! It is a way to use red wine to quickly increase the popularity of Moments. In addition, if you have the skills to choose red wine, it will be an invincible bonus!
LEESON Red Wine pioneered the numbered red wine grading method, from 1 to 9, graded in 8 price ranges, from the entry-level explosions starting with 1 to the heritage collections starting with 9, it is clear at a glance! Alcohol selection can be realized by using Arabic numerals. It is so simple that even kindergarten children can win the wine selection, right!
The numbered grading of LEESON red wine is meticulous. It fully takes care of all aspects of consumers' on-demand choices, and even helps consumers consider clearly what the purpose is!
For example, the ones starting with 1 and 2 are entry-level explosive red wines, which are suitable for the self-use needs of entry-level red wines, and can also be used as promotional gifts in supermarkets and welfare distributions for enterprises and institutions. The value series starting with 3 are imported from the original factory with the original bottle, and the price is first-class. In addition to being suitable as daily "ration wine", it can also be used as wine for banquets and sold in red wine stores. The ones starting with 4 are the quality series, which are imported in original bottles and praised by sommeliers. They are the first choice for wines used in restaurants, bars and salons, and are also good companions for luxury tie-in sales. The treasure series starting with 5 is currently the wine with the highest repurchase rate, a good news for red wine lovers, and a must-have wine for friends' gatherings.
LEESON red wine starts from 6 and above, to the most refined and perfect, gradually becoming top-notch!
The wines starting with 6 are collection series, French AOP, Chilean reserve grade, or the same grade wines. Gift giving is decent, and it is a more down-to-earth wine among the top-tier wines. The premium series starting with 7, oak barrels older than 6 months, family collection, AOP+, is a must-have in the home wine cellar and a favorite of senior wine drinkers. The luxury series starting with 8, from rare production areas, has won awards, and is a hallmark of professional sommeliers. The heritage series starting with 9 comes from well-known wineries, the award-worthy, rare and supreme models, although expensive but super value.
Now, quickly put this minimalist wine selection method in your favorites! With it, choosing and buying wine is a breeze!
Yuncang Winery belongs to Hainan Yuncang Winery Co., Ltd., which is an online sales platform for traditional wine business, and is a member unit of China Wine Association.
Yuncang Winery is a combination of Yuncang + Winery. It takes part of the traditional wine business online, supports offline business, and can also purchase online. You can buy what you want offline. Who is the supplier offline? Who is the online supplier? Suppliers provide Internet online services according to the traditional wine wholesale business. They can pick up goods in batches or send them one by one according to the order. Dealers do not advocate stockpiling except for wine for display, and they operate flexibly.
submitted by yuncangjiuzhuang
to u/yuncangjiuzhuang [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:37 Wicked_Twist Is there any risk to regularly taking pepto bismal?
I have nearly 24/7 nausea that i havent been able to get releif from and my doctors havent found the cause yest, but yesterday i decided to try pepto and it severly lessens my nausea, so what I want to know is if i take it multiple times a day every day is it going to cause me any harm? Im following the directions which say take 2 every half hour im taking 2 every 5 ish hours only when my nausea is at like a 3 or higher. So im taking 4 a day on average.
Im afab 19 about 95 lbs and 5'2
Meds: plaquenil, buspirone, bupoprion, birth control, allergy med, cephalexin, zofran as needed (i was given 9 tabs because i have a kidney infection im not normally on it)
Edit: i vape nicotine and weed, no alcohol
submitted by Wicked_Twist
to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:37 berrry_knots_ Wala pa rin papel ko
Recently (Apr last wk) got selected for a lead role sa company on my 4th yr! (Yay)
Pero nakakabwiset lang kase: 1. Tinolerate ng 4yrs yung dating manager 2. Di itatapat sa kanya yung pay ko (so entitled of me pero PUT****) 3. lahat ng iniwan nya ay kalat at ako magaayos (which I like, pero nakakawalanggana given the first 2points) 4. Nakakademotivate na it's been lampas a month na at wala pa ring papel (dependency sya malala kase di ako makakilos maayos; I'm talking timesheet, access, etc.) 5. Nauubos na yung gana ko, naiisip ko di ako priority. Naiisip ko pag external hire yan mas mataas pay at nagkukumahog sila dyan kase *business need.
I don't believe that the grass is greener on the other side. I believe that the grass is greener when you water it. So andito pa rin ako. Lol. Kainis. Parang lahat sila walang magawa tas parang nagrerestructure (walang official announcement or anything), my only hint is tinanggal mga counterpart namin sa US. Paksh#)#(+#(@#+#-#-$)t. Gets naman yung due process, gets naman na need approval, gets naman na icocover yung dates from when it was effective. Gets ko naman and willing naman ako sumabay sa fucked up nilang timeline, PERO MAY TIMELINE DIN AKO AT NAKAKAUNDERWHELM NA I HAVE TO WAIT THIS MUCH PARA SA PAPEL AT SA SAHOD NA HINDI NAMAN ATA AABOT NG 6 DIGITS. Di naman sila nagheads up na hey aabutin 2mos tong process ha. My only explanation for it to be taking this long is for it to be that much amount of money, umaasa ako, pero hindi naman yon ang pinagusapan (informal na usap yon). Should've asked about it more when I had the chance. Pero kase ugh. Can't wait to leave this place on my 5th or 6th yr. Hahahaha (I intended to stay for 5yrs, di ko inakalang mappromote ako up to this point kaya may extension na 1yr. Lol)
Share stories and uplift my spirits. Lol pls I'm begging. Tips? Tricks? Kahit ano pls give me ideas, di ako magaling maghintay.
submitted by berrry_knots_
to AntiworkPH [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:36 ALEXdoc101 I beat sf 2 and 3 and now I'm waiting on shades to realease
| || |
I begun my journey back when the game was roughly new (or came out I don't remember) all the way in 2012 and I got no farther than Hermit (he was much harder back then), then back near the end of 2021 I begun my journey once again, and I kept going on this journey on and off till I finished sf 2 on February 14th of this year. And on that same day I begun my dive into sf 3, at first it felt too different and I didn't like it nearly as much... But I stuck with it and I'm glad I did, I began to like and eventually even love the game like I did sf 2 and today I finally beat sf3 and completed my journey through this amazing and wonderful series that I now now hold dear to me. (Now I just gotta wait who knows how long till shades releases in the USA). submitted by ALEXdoc101 to ShadowFight2dojo [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:34 flippenphil (OFFER) Trauma Center, the little mermaid, super troopers 2, yesterday, marauders, mr. holmes, scary stories, a thousand words, the dark tower, big hero 6, jungle cruise, strange world (REQUEST) Ambulance, the Menu, ISO on bottom / offers
MA = Movies Anywhere
GP = Googleplay
[?] = unknown definition
= pending trade
If a title is no longer listed = It has been traded COMBO Films
- 2film: My Girl 1 & 2 SD =MA
- 3film: Mall Cop / Zookeeper / Boom SD =MA
- 3film: Night at the Museum: Trilogy SD =MA
- 3film: The Other Guys, Step Brothers, Talladega Nights SD =MA
- 4film: The Magnificent Seven Collection HD Vudu
- 6film: Joe Dirt, Benchwarmers, House Bunny, The Animal, Deuce Bigalow, Master Of Disguise SD =MA
TV Series Marked
- SONY BUFF PASSES (Current) - 1
- Universal Rewards (Current) - 1
- 10 Clover Field Lane HD Vudu only
- 12 Rounds 2 Reload HD =MA
- 101 Dalmations HD =MA
- 101 Dalmations (Googleplay) HD =MA
- 127 Hours (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- 1917 HD =MA
- 2 Guns (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- 2 Guns HD =MA
- 21st Jump Street HD =MA
- 21st Jump Street SD =MA
- 22nd Jump Street SD =MA
- 3 From Hell 4K (Vudu Or iTunes)
- 47 Ronin HD =MA (MA Redeem, Vudu Kills Code)
- 47 Ronin =MA 4K (iTunes Portion)
- the 5th Wave SD =MA
- A Dogs Way Home HD =MA
- A Good Day To Die Hard HD = MA
- A Good Day To Die Hard (iTunes redeem) SD = MA
- A Haunted House (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- A Madea Christmas HD Vudu
- A Madea Family Funeral HD (Vudu / iTunes OR GP)
- A Million Ways To Die In The West [unrated] (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- A Monster's Call HD =MA
- A Monster's Call (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the A-Team (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- A Thousand Words SD Vudu
- A Quiet Place HD Vudu Or iTunes 4K
- A Walk Among Tombstones (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- About Last Night HD =MA
- Admission (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- the Adventures Of Tintin SD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- After Earth SD =MA
- the Age Of Adaline HD Vudu
- Alex Cross HD Vudu
- Alpha and Omega 3: Great Wolf Games HD Vudu
- Alice Through The Looking Glass HD =MA
- Alien Covenant HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- All the Devil's Men HD Vudu or iTunes
- Alpha SD =MA
- Alvin And The Chipmunks: Chip Wrecked (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman HD =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman SD =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman 2 HD =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman 2 SD =MA
- Amelia (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- American Assassin HD Vudu/GP/iTunes
- American Made HD =MA
- American Girl: Mckenna Shoots For The Stars HD =MA
- American Hustle HD =MA
- American Hustle SD =MA
- Anchorman 2 HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- And So It Goes HD =MA
- the Angry Birds Movie HD =MA
- Annie (2014) HD =MA
- Annie (2014) SD =MA
- Annihilation HD (Vudu Or iTunes) Split
- the Art of Self Defense HD =MA
- Arrival HD Vudu or iTunes 4K
- Arthur (iTunes redeem) SD =MA
- Arthur Christmas SD =MA
- Assassin's Creed HD (4K If iTunes Redeem)=MA
- Atomic Blonde HD =MA
- Atomic Blonde (iTunes Portion) 4K =MA
- August Osage County HD Vudu
- Avengers: End Game HD (googleplay) =MA
- Avengers: Infinity War (googleplay) HD =MA
- Babylon A.D. (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Bad Boys For Life HD =MA
- Bad Boys For Life SD =MA
- Bad Grandpa HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Bad Moms (iTunes) HD =MA
- Bad Moms HD =MA
- Bad Words (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Bank Job HD Vudu
- Barbie & Her Sisters In A Puppy Chase HD =MA
- Battle Of The Year HD =MA
- Battleship 4K =MA (iTunes Portion)
- Battleship HD =MA
- Baywatch (Vudu-HD Or iTunes-4K)
- Beethoven Treasure Tail (iTunes Portion) HD =MA
- Beethoven Treasure Tail HD =MA
- Begin Again HD Vudu
- Beirut HD =MA
- Big Hero HD (4k if iTunes redeem) =MA
- Big Hero HD (googleplay) =MA
- the Best Man Holiday HD =MA
- the Best Man Holiday (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Big Miracle (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Big Short HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- the Big Wedding HD Vudu Or iTunes
- the Big Wedding SD Vudu
- the Big Year (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Black Nativity [Extended] HD =MA
- Black Swan (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Blackhat HD =MA (iTunes Portion)
- Blockers HD =MA
- Bloodshot SD =MA
- Blue Jasmine HD =MA
- Boo! A Madea Halloween HD V/I/GP
- the Book Of Life HD =MA
- Boss Baby HD =MA
- the Bourne: Identity HD =MA
- the Bourne: Identity (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- the Bourne: Legacy HD =MA
- the Bourne: Legacy (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- the Bourne: Supremacy HD =MA
- the Bourne: Supremacy (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- the Boy [unrated] HD =MA
- the Boy [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes portion)
- the Boy Next Door HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Boyhood HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Braven HD Vudu or GP
- Brian Banks HD =MA
- Bride Wars (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Brides Maids (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Bridge Of Spies HD =MA
- Bring It On: Cheersmack HD =MA
- Bring It On: Cheersmack (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Broken City HD Vudu
- the Butler HD Vudu
- the Bye Bye Man HD =MA (iTunes Portion)
- the Cabin In The Woods SD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- the Cabin In The Woods HD Vudu Or GP
- the Call SD =MA
- the Call Of The Wild (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Call Of The Wild HD =MA
- Captain Phillips HD =MA
- Captain Phillips SD =MA
- Captain Under Pants: The First Epic Movie HD =MA
- Carrie  (Vudu or GP) HD
- the Case For Christ (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Case For Christ HD =MA
- Casino Royale HD V/GP
- Cedar Rapids (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Change Up (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Change Up Unrated (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Chappie SD =MA
- Chasing Mavericks  HD =MA
- the Choice HD (iTunes, Vudu Or GP)
- the Choice HD (Vudu Only)
- Chronicle HD =MA
- Chronicle (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Chronicles Of Riddick [unrated] (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 SD =MA
- Coal Miner's Daughter HD = MA
- Coal Miner's Daughter HD = MA (iTunes portion)
- the Commuter HD V/i/GP
- Concussion (will Smitch) HD =MA
- Concussion (will Smitch) SD =MA
- the Condemned 2 HD Vudu
- Contraband (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Counselor HD =MA
- Countdown [wwe films] HD Vudu
- Cowboys And Aliens (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Croods (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Cruella HD =MA
- Cruella (Googleplay) HD =MA
- Cult Of Chucky [unrated] HD =MA
- Cult Of Chucky [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes Redeem)
- Curse Chucky (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Curse Of Chucky HD =MA
- Daddy's Home HD Vudu / 4K iTunes (split)
- Dallas Buyers Club HD (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Danny Collins HD (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Dark Tower HD =MA
- Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- the Day The Earth Stood Still (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Dead In Tombstone [unrated] HD =MA
- Dead Man Down SD =MA
- Deadpool HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Deadpool 2 [super dooper cut] HD =MA
- the Descendants (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Deliver Us From Evil SD =MA
- Despicable Me (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Despicable Me 2 (4K iTunes) =MA
- Despicable Me 2 HD =MA
- the Devil Inside SD Vudu
- Devils Due HD =MA
- Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Dictator SD Vudu
- Die Hard: A Good Day To Die (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Dilemma HD =MA
- Dirty Dancing SD Vudu
- Dirty Grandpa SD Vudu
- Disney Nature: Monkey Kingdom HD =MA
- Disney Shorts Collection HD =MA
- Divergent HD Vudu
- Divergent [4k Itunes] or [GP-HD]
- Divergent Series: Allegiant HD Vudu
- Divergent Series: Allegiant SD Vudu
- Divergent Series: Insurgent HD Vudu/GP (iTunes Split)
- Divergent Series: Insurgent SD Vudu
- Django Unchained HD Vudu
- Dom Hemingway HD =MA
- Downsizing HD Vudu & iTunes 4K
- Downton Abbey The Movie HD =MA
- Dracula Untold (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- Dracula Untold HD =MA
- Draft Day HD Vudu/iTunes Split
- Draft Day SD Vudu
- Dragon Heart 3 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Dragon Heart 3 HD =MA
- Dredd HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Dredd 4K (Vudu Or iTunes) Or GP-HD
- Drive (2011) HD MA
- the Duel SD Vudu
- the Duff HD Vudu
- Dumb And Dumber To (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Dying Of The Light HD Vudu
- E.T. (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA (from bluray)
- E.T. HD =MA
- E.T. SD =MA
- Escape Plan HD Vudu
- Edward Scissorhands HD =MA
- Elysium SD =MA
- the Emoji Movie HD =MA
- Empire State HD Vudu
- End Of Watch (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Ender's Game 4K Vudu/iTunes Split
- Ender's Game HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Enough Said HD =MA
- Epic (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Epic HD =MA
- Escape Plan HD Vudu
- the Equalizer HD =MA
- the Equalizer SD =MA
- Ex Machina HD Vudu
- Exodus: Gods And Kings HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- the Expendables 2 HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- the Expendables 3 4K Vudu
- the Expendables 3 [unrated] HD
- the Expendables 3 HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Extraction HD Vudu
- Fast & Furious 1 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 1 HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 2 (4K iTunes) =MA
- Fast & Furious 3 HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 4 HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 4 (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Fast & Furious 5 Extended (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 5 Extended HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 6 Extended (4K iTunes) =MA
- Fast & Furious 6 Extended HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 7 Extended HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 7 Extended (4K iTunes) =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Extended 4K =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Extended HD =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Theatrical 4K =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Theatrical HD =MA
- the Fault In Our Stars HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Fault In Our Stars HD =MA (no Upgrade)
- the Favourite HD =MA
- Fences HD VUDU or iTunes 4K (split)
- Fifty Shades Darker [unrated] (iTunes) HD =MA
- Fifty Shades Darker [unrated] HD =MA
- Fifty Shades Of Grey [unrated] HD =MA
- Fifty Shades Of Grey [standard] 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Fighter HD =MA
- Finding Dory (googleplay) HD =MA
- Finding Dory HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Finding Nemo (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Finest Hour HD =MA
- the Finest Hour (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Five Year Engagement (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Flight HD (Vudu / iTunes Split)
- Footloose (2011) SD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Frank & Lola HD =MA
- Fright Night 2 UR HD =MA
- the Front Runner SD = MA
- Frozen HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Frozen (googleplay) HD =MA
- Frozen (sing Along Edition) HD =MA
- Frozen (sing-along Edition) (googleplay) HD =MA
- Frozen Ground HD Vudu
- Fury HD =MA
- Fury SD =MA
- G.I.Joe Retaliation HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- the Gambler HD (Vudu / iTunes Split)
- Gemini Man HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Get On Up (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Get The Gringo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Ghost In The Shell  HD Vudu Only
- Ghost Rider Spirit Of Vengeance SD =MA
- Ghostbusters HD =MA
- Ghostbusters: Answer The Call & Extended HD =MA
- Gifted HD =MA
- the Girl In The Spidersweb SD =MA
- the Girl On The Train =MA 4K (iTunes Redeem)
- the Girl On The Train =MA HD
- the Giver HD Vudu
- Gladiator Vudu or iTunes 4K
- Glee The Concert (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- God's Not Dead 3: A Light In Darkness HD =MA
- Gods Of Egypt HD Vudu (and iTunes 4K split)
- Gods Of Egypt SD Vudu
- Grace Unplugged HD Vudu
- the Grand Budapest Hotel HD =MA
- Grease Vudu =HD (itunes portion kills code)
- the Great Wall (iTunes Portion) 4K =MA
- the Great Wall HD =MA
- the Greatest Showman HD =MA
- the Grey (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Grown Ups 2 HD =MA
- Grown Ups 2 SD =MA
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 1 HD =MA (no 4K Upgrade)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2.0 (googleplay) HD =MA
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2.0 4K =MA
- the Gunman HD =MA
- the Gunman (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Hacksaw Ridge HD Vudu iTunes Or GP
- Hail, Caesar! HD =MA
- Hail, Caesar! (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Halloween Kills Extended HD =MA
- Hammer Of The Gods SD Vudu
- Hansel & Gretel [unrated] HD Vudu / HD iTunes (split)
- Hands of Stones HD Vudu
- the Hangover (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Hardcore Henry HD =MA (iTunes redeem)
- Harvey (1950) (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Hateful Eight HD Vudu Or GP
- the Haunting In Connecticut 2 Ghosts Of Georgia HD Vudu
- the Heat HD =MA
- the Heat (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA (will Send First)
- Heaven Is For Real HD =MA
- Heaven Is For Real SD =MA
- Hell Or High Water SD Vudu
- Hellboy (2019) 4K Vudu/iTunes/(GP HD)
- Here Comes The Boom SD =MA
- Hidden Figures HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Hillsong: Let Hope Rise HD =MA
- Hocus Pocus (googleplay) HD =MA
- Holiday Inn (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Home Again HD =MA
- Home Alone 4K =MA
- Home Alone HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Home Alone 2: Lost In New York HD =MA
- Homefront (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Homefront HD =MA
- Honey 2 (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Honey 2 HD =MA
- Hop (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Hop HD =MA
- Hope Springs HD =MA
- Horton Hears A Who (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Host (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Hostiles 4K Vudu/iTunes/(GP HD)
- Hotel Transylvania SD =MA
- Hotel Transylvania 3 SD =MA
- Hours SD Vudu
- House With A Clock In Its Walls HD =MA
- How To Train A Dragon 2 HD =MA
- the Hundred Foot Journey (googleplay) HD =MA
- Hugo SD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- the Hunger Games HD Vudu
- the Hunger Games: Catching Fire HD Vudu
- the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1 HD Vudu
- the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2 HD Vudu
- I See You HD Vudu (no itunes)
- I, Frankenstein HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Ice Age: Dawn Of Dinosaurs (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Identity Thief (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Ides Of March HD =MA
- In Time (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Incarnate (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Independence Day Resurgence HD =MA (no Upgrade)
- Independence Day Resurgence HD (4K if iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Inferno HD =MA
- Inglorious Bastards (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Inside Out HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Inside Out (google Redeem) HD =MA
- Insidious Chapter 2 SD =MA
- Insidious: the last key SD =MA
- Internship (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Interview HD =MA
- the Interview SD =MA
- Into The Spider-verse SD =MA
- Iron Man 3 (googleplay) HD =MA
- Iron Man 3 HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Jack Reacher SD Vudu
- Jack Reacher HD Vudu (4K itunes split)
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit HD Vudu Or iTunes
- Jarhead 2 [unrated] HD =MA
- Jarhead 2 [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes portion)
- Jarhead Law Of Return HD =MA
- Jason Bourne HD =MA
- Jason Bourne 4K =MA (iTunes portion)
- Jaws HD =MA
- Joe SD Vudu
- John Wick 4K (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- John Wick SD? Dvd (Vudu/iTunes/GP)
- John Wick : Chapter 2 HD (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- John Wick 3 4K (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- Joy HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Joy HD =MA
- Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle SD =MA
- Jumper (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Jungle Book  (preorder) HD =MA
- Jungle Cruise (googleplay) HD =MA
- Juno (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Jurassic Park (4K iTunes) =MA
- Jurassic Park HD =MA
- Jurassic World (4K iTunes) =MA
- Jurassic World HD =MA
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom HD =MA
- Just Wright (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never HD VUDU / iTunes (split)
- Keeping Up with the Jones (4K if iTunes Redeem) = MA
- Kevin Heart: Let Me Explain HD
- Kickass 2 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Kickass 2 HD =MA
- Kidnap HD =MA
- Kidnap (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Killer Elite (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Killing Them Softly HD Vudu
- Kin HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- the Kingsman: The Golden Circle HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Kingsman: The Secret Service HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Kingsman: The Secret Service SD (Vudu) =MA
- Knight And Day (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Knocked Up (iTunes redeem) HD =MA
- Kung Fu Panda 3 HD =MA
- the Last Exorcism Past2 SD =MA
- Last Knights HD Vudu
- the Last Stand HD
- Last Vegas SD =MA
- the Last Witch Hunter SD Vudu
- the Legend Of Hercules HD Vudu
- Les Miserables  HD =MA
- Les Miserables  (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Les Miserables  HD =MA
- Let's Be Cops HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Life HD =MA
- Life As We Know It (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Knight And Day (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Life Of Pi HD (4K iTunes Through Foxredeem) =MA
- Lightyear (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Little Mermaid HD =MA
- the Little Mermaid (googleplay) HD =MA
- Little Women (2019) HD =MA
- Lockout (unrated) SD =MA
- the LOFT (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Logan HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Logan Lucky HD =MA
- Logan Lucky 4K (iTunes) =MA
- the Lone Ranger (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Lone Ranger HD =MA
- Lone Survivor HD =MA
- Lone Survivor 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Longest Ride HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- the Longest Week HD Vudu
- Looper SD =MA
- the Lorax (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Lorax HD =MA
- the Lord of The Rings: Return Of The King HD =MA
- the Lords Of Salem HD Vudu
- Love Actually (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Love Actually SD =MA
- Love & Mercy HD VUDU
- Love & Other Drugs (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Machete (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted HD =MA
- Madea's Neighbors From Hell The Play SD Vudu
- Madea's Witness Protection HD Vudu Or iTunes
- Madea's Witness Protection SD Vudu
- Maggie HD Vudu Only
- Maleficent (googleplay) HD =MA
- Maleficent HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Maleficent: mistress of evil (googleplay) HD =MA
- Mall Cop 2 SD =MA
- Mamma Mia! (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again HD =MA
- the Man With The Iron Fists (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Marauders HD Vudu
- the Marine 4 HD Vudu
- the Marine 6: close quarters SD =MA
- Marley & Me (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Martian HD (4K If iTunes Redeem)=MA
- Mary Poppins HD =MA
- Mary Poppins (googleplay) HD =MA
- Mary Poppins: Returns (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Maze Runner HD (no Upgrade)
- the Mechanic: Resurrection HD Vudu or GP portion. (itunes option "may" work)
- the Mechanic: Resurrection SD Vudu
- Megan Leavey (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Megan Leavey HD =MA
- Men In Black 2 HD =MA
- Men In Black 3 HD =MA
- Men In Black 3 SD =MA
- Middle School: The Worse Years Of My Life HD Vudu/GP or iTunes split
- Midway 4K Vudu/iTunes or GP
- Mike & Dave Need A Wedding Date HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Minions (4K iTunes) =MA
- Minions HD =MA
- Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children HD (4K iTunes redeem) =MA
- Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children HD =MA (Vudu Redeem)
- Mission Impossible: Fallout HD (Vudu or iTunes)
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocal HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocal Dvd (Vudu)
- Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (HD Vudu Or iTunes 4K)
- Mom's Night Out SD =MA
- Moneyball HD =MA
- Monte Carlo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Monuments Men HD =MA
- the Monuments Men SD =MA
- Moonlight HD Vudu
- Monster's University (googleplay) HD =MA
- Mortal Instruments SD =MA
- Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend? (iTunes Portion) HD =MA
- Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend? HD =MA
- the Mountain Between Us HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Mr. Holmes HD Vudu
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman HD =MA
- Mr. Popper's Penguins (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Mud HD Vudu
- Mulan Original Cartoon (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Muppets Most Wanted (googleplay) HD =MA
- Muppets Most Wanted HD =MA
- My All American HD =MA
- My All American (iTunes redeem) HD =MA
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 HD =MA
- My Life As A Zucchini (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Nebraska HD Vudu
- Nerve SD Vudu
- Night At The Museum Or Night At The Museum: 2 [pick One] HD =MA
- Night At The Museum 2: Battle Of The Smithsonian (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Night At The Museum 3: Secret Of The Tomb HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Night School [extended] HD =MA
- No Country For Old Men HD Vudu Or GP
- No Escape HD Vudu
- Noah HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Non-stop (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Non-stop HD =MA
- Norm Of The North HD (iTunes Or GP)
- Norm Of The North HD Vudu Only
- Now You See Me 4K Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Now You See Me HD Vudu
- Now You See Me HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Now You See Me 2 SD Vudu
- Oblivion HD =MA
- Office Party HD VUDU or iTunes (split)
- Olympus Has Fallen HD =MA
- Olympus Has Fallen SD =MA
- the Oranges (itunes redeem) SD =MA
- the Other Woman HD =MA
- Ouija: Origin Of Evil (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Overcomer SD =MA
- Oz The Great And Powerful (googleplay) HD =MA
- Oz The Great And Powerful HD =MA
- Pacific Rim: Uprising HD =MA
- Paddington HD Vudu
- Pain & Gain HD Vudu Only
- Paranormal Activity 2 HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 3 SD Vudu (try iTunes at your own risk)
- Paranormal Activity 4 HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity Ghost Dimension HD (Vudu or iTunes)
- Parental Guidance HD =MA
- Parental Guidance (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Parker HD =MA
- Parker SD =MA
- Passengers HD =MA
- Patriots Day HD Vudu (or 4K iTunes)
- Paul [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes Redeem)
- Peanuts Movies HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Penguins Of Madagascar HD =MA
- Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters HD =MA
- Perks Of Being A Wallflower HD Vudu Or iTunes SD (split)
- Peter Pan 2: Return To Never Land (googleplay) HD =MA
- Philomena HD Vudu
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (googleplay) HD =MA
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales HD =MA (iTunes kills code)
- Pirates! Band Of Misfits SD =MA
- Pitch Black [unrated] (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Pitch Perfect HD =MA
- Pitch Perfect [iTunes redeem 4K] =MA
- Pitch Perfect 2 HD =MA
- Pitch Perfect 2 HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Pitch Perfect 3 HD =MA
- Pixels SD =MA
- Planes (googleplay) HD =MA
- Planes HD =MA
- Planes Fire And Rescue (googleplay) HD =MA
- Planes Fire And Rescue HD =MA
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles HD (Vudu or iTunes)
- Playing For Keeps SD =MA
- Pompeii HD =MA
- Pompeii SD =MA
- Possession HD Vudu (SD iTunes)
- Predators (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Premium Rush SD =MA
- the Prince HD Vudu
- Prometheus HD =MA
- Prometheus (iTunes Redeem) [?] =MA
- Promised Land (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Protector 2 SD Vudu
- Public Enemies (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Public Enemies (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Purge (4K iTunes) =MA
- the Purge HD =MA
- the Purge: Anarchy HD =MA
- the Purge: Election Year HD =MA
- Queen Of Katwe (googleplay) HD =MA
- Queen Of Katwe HD =MA
- R.I.P.D. (redeems In iTunes) 4K =MA
- R.I.P.D. HD =MA
- Ralph Breaks The Internet (googleplay) HD =MA
- Rambo HD (Vudu,iTunes4K Or GP)
- Rambo: Last Blood 4K (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- Ramona And Beezus (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Rango HD Vudu Or 4K iTunes (split)
- Real Steel (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Reasonable Doubt HD =MA
- Red 2 HD Vudu
- Red Sparrow HD =MA
- Redemption HD Vudu
- Reprisal HD Vudu
- Resident Evil: Retribution HD =MA
- Resident Evil: Retribution SD =MA
- Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City HD =MA
- the Revenant HD =MA
- Ricki And The Flash SD =MA
- Riddick [unrated] HD =MA
- Riddick [unrated] (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Ride Along (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Ride Along HD =MA
- Ride Along 2 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Rio HD =MA
- Rio (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Rio 2 HD =MA
- Rise Of The Guardians HD =MA
- Rise Of The Planet Of Apes (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Risen SD =MA
- Robin Hood (1973) [Disney-animation] (googleplay) HD =MA
- Robin Hood (2018) Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K
- Robocop 2014 HD Vudu Or GP
- the Rocker (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Rocky Horror Picture Show HD =MA
- Runner Runner HD =MA
- Rush HD =MA
- Safe HD Vudu Only
- Safe House (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Safe House HD =MA
- Same Kind Of Different As Me HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Samson HD =MA
- Santa's Little Helper HD =MA
- Sausage Party HD =MA
- Savages 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA (unsure Which Version)
- Saving Mr. Banks HD =MA
- Saving Mr. Banks (googleplay) HD =MA
- Scarface 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Scarface HD =MA
- Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark 4K (Vudu/iTunes or GP)
- Schindler's List =MA HD
- the Scorpion King 3: Battle For Redemption (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Scorpion King 3: Battle For Redemption HD =MA
- the Scorpion King 4: Quest For Power (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Scorpion King 4: Quest For Power HD =MA
- Seal Team 8: Behind Enemy Lines HD (Vudu Or Googleplay)
- Search Party HD =MA
- Search Party (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Secret Life Of Pets HD =MA
- the Secret Life Of Pets (4K iTunes) =MA
- the Secret Life Of Pets 2 HD =MA
- the Secret Life Of Walter Mitty HD =MA
- See No Evil 2 HD Vudu
- Seeking A Friend For The End Of The Earth (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Selma HD (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Seventh Son (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Seventh Son HD =MA (iTunes Portion)
- Sex Tape SD =MA
- the Shack HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Shrek: Forever After (the final chapter) HD =MA
- Showdogs HD =MA
- Sicario 4K w/ googleplay portion
- Sicario 4K Vudu or iTunes
- Silver Linings Playbook HD (Vudu Or Googleplay)
- Single Mom's Club HD
- Sisters [unrated] (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Sisters [unrated] HD =MA
- Skin Trade HD Vudu Redeem
- Skyfall HD (Vudu Or Googleplay)
- Skyfall SD (iTunes)
- Skyscraper HD =MA
- Sleepless (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Slumdog Millionaire (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Smurfs 2 HD =MA
- the Smurfs 2 SD =MA
- Snitch HD Vudu
- Snow White & The Huntsman (4K iTunes) =MA
- Snow White & The Huntsman HD =MA
- Snowden HD =MA
- Snowden (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Son Of God HD =MA
- Sonic The Hedge hog 2 4K (Vudu or iTunes)
- the Spectacular Now SD Vudu
- Spectre 007 HD Vudu/GP/iTunes
- Spider-man: Far From Home HD =MA
- Spider-man: Far From Home SD =MA
- Spider-man: Homecoming HD =MA
- Spider-man: No-way Home SD =MA
- Split HD =MA
- the Sponge Bob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water HD Vudu / iTunes (split)
- Spy [unrated] HD =MA
- St. Vincent HD Vudu
- Stand Up Guys HD Vudu
- the Star SD =MA
- Star Trek  HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Star Trek  Into Darkness HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Star Trek  Beyond HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Star Wars: Force Awakens HD =MA (Vudu - No Upgrade)
- Star Wars: the Last Jedi HD (4k if iTunes redeemed) =MA
- Star Wars: the Last Jedi (Googleplay) HD =MA
- Star Wars: Rise Of The Skywalker 4K =MA
- Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker (googleplay) HD =MA
- Step Up Revolution HD Vudu Or (iTunes Quality Unknown)
- Straight Out Of Compton (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- Straight Out Of Compton [unrated] HD =MA
- Strange World (googleplay) HD =MA
- Street Kings (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Super 8 HD Vudu Portion
- Super Buddies (googleplay) HD =MA
- Super Troopers 2 HD =MA
- the Sword In The Stone (googleplay) HD =MA
- Taken (theatrical slip) SD =MA
- Taken (Extended slip) SD =MA
- Taken 2 HD =MA
- Taken 3 (extended) HD =MA
- Ted (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Ted [unrated] HD =MA
- Ted 2 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles HD Vudu/iTunes split
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows HD Vudu/iTunes split
- Temptation HD Vudu
- Temptation HD Vudu or Google Play (ask for this one for GP)
- Terminator Dark Fate HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- That Awkward Moment SD =MA
- That's My Boy SD =MA
- the Theory Of Everything (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Think Like A Man SD =MA
- Think Like A Man Too SD =MA
- This Is 40 (iTunes Portion) HD =MA
- This Is The End HD =MA
- This Is The End SD =MA
- Thor Love And Thunder 4K =MA
- Thor Love And Thunder HD =MA
- Thor Love And Thunder (googleplay) HD =MA
- Thor Ragnarok (googleplay) HD =MA
- Thor Ragnarok HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Three Stooges [the movie] (iTunes redeem) SD =MA
- Tinker Tailor Solder (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Tinkerbell And The Legend Of The NeverBeast HD =MA
- Top Gun HD Vudu & Unknown iTunes (split)
- Total Recall (1990) HD Vudu
- Total Recall (2012) [theater & Extended] HD =MA
- Total Recall (2012) SD =MA
- Tower Heist (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Toy Story 4 (googleplay) HD =MA
- Tracers SD Vudu
- Trainwreck (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction HD (Vudu Only)
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction SD Vudu
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon HD Vudu
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon SD Vudu
- Transformers: The Last Knight (digital Cut) HD Vudu Or iTunes 4K Split
- the Transporter (iTunes) SD =MA
- Trauma Center 4K Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Tremors 5: Bloodlines HD =MA
- Tremors 5: Bloodlines (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Tremors 6: A Cold Day In Hell HD =MA
- Trolls HD =MA
- True Grit HD Vudu (iTunes Split)
- Trumbo (iTunes redeem) HD =MA
- the Trust SD Vudu
- Turbo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Turbo HD =MA
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt 2 HD
- Unbroken (iTunes) HD =MA
- Unbroken HD =MA
- Underworld: Awakening SD =MA
- Underworld: Bloodwars HD =MA
- Unfriended HD (iTunes Portion) =MA
- Unfriended HD =MA
- Unknown (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Unstoppable (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Vampires Suck (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets HD Vudu
- Venom HD =MA
- Venom SD =MA
- the Vow SD =MA
- Walking With Dinosaurs HD =MA
- Wallstreet 2: Never Sleeps (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Wanderlust (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- War Of The Planet Of The Apes HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- War Room HD =MA
- War Room SD =MA
- Warcraft (4K iTunes) =MA
- Warcraft HD =MA
- Warm Bodies HD Vudu
- Warm Bodies HD Vudu/GP/ iTunes (4K iTunes Split)
- the Watch HD =MA
- Water For Elephants (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- We Bought A Zoo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Wedding Ringer SD =MA
- Werewolf: the Beast Among Us UR HD =MA
- Wanderlust (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Wanted (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- What Happens In Vegas (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- What To Expect When You're Expecting HD
- Whats Your Number (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- When The Game Stands Tall HD =MA
- When The Game Stands Tall SD =MA
- White House Down SD =MA
- Why Him? HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Widows HD =MA
- Wild Card HD Vudu
- Winchester HD Vudu/GP/iTunes
- the Witch SD Vudu
- the Wolf Of Wall Street HD Vudu (and 4K iTunes Split)
- the Wolfman (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Wolverine (iTunes Redeem) [SD?] =MA
- the Wolverine (unrated) HD =MA (must redeem on MA)
- the Woman In Black SD =MA
- Won't Back Down HD =MA
- Wonder HD (iTunes, Vudu Or GP)
- Woodlawn HD =MA
- Woodlawn (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- World War Z HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- X Men Apocalypse HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- X Men Days Of Future Past HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- X Men Days Of Future Past HD =MA
- X Men First Class (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- X Men Origins Wolverine (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- XXX: Return Of Xander Cage HD Vudu (or iTunes Split)
- Yesterday HD =MA
- Young Adult HD Vudu
- the Young Messiah (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Zero Dark Thirty HD =MA
- Zero Dark Thirty SD =MA
- Zootopia (googleplay) HD =MA
- Nurse Jackie Season 6 HD Vudu
- Orange Is The New Black Season 1 SD Vudu
- True Detective Season 3 HD Vudu
ITUNES Only MOVIES - No Port - Marked
- Game Of Thrones Season 1 HD iTunes Only
- Game Of Thrones Season 2 HD iTunes Only
- Game Of Thrones Season 3 HD iTunes Only
- Game Of Thrones Season 4 HD iTunes Only
- True Detective Season 3 HD iTunes Only
CANADIAN CODES: GOOGLE PLAY / ITUNES MARKED
- Abduction SD (iTunes)
- the Act Of Valor SD (iTunes)
- the Adventures of Tin Tin HD (iTunes)
- Alex Cross SD (iTunes)
- All Eyez On Me HD (iTunes)
- Annihilation HD (iTunes)
- Bankok Dangerous SD (iTunes)
- the Bank Job SD (iTunes)
- the Big Wedding HD (iTunes)
- Book Club 4K (iTunes)
- Brooklyn's Finest SD (iTunes)
- the Corrupted  (iTunes)
- Criminal 4K (iTunes)
- Daybreakers SD (iTunes)
- the Dictator HD (iTunes)
- Divergent 4K (iTunes)
- Divergent Series: Allegiant 4K (iTunes)
- Divergent Series: Insurgent 4K (iTunes)
- Don Jon SD (iTunes)
- the Expendables [first movie] SD (iTunes)
- the Expendables 3 [unrated] HD (iTunes)
- Family Guy Its A Trap (iTunes)
- Forbidden Kingdom (iTunes)
- G.I.Joe The Rise Of The Cobra (iTunes)
- Gamer iTunes SD (iTunes)
- Ghost In The Shell 4K (iTunes)
- Gods Of Egypt 4K (iTunes)
- Hansel & Gretel [unrated] HD (iTunes)
- the Happytime Murders (apple Tv)
- the Haunting In Connecticut (iTunes)
- Hot Tub Time Machine SD (iTunes)
- House At The End Of The Street SD (iTunes)
- Hercules 4K (iTunes)
- Hot Tub Time Machine (iTunes)
- the Hunger Games [4k Itunes] or [GP-HD]
- the Hunger Games: Catching Fire [4k Itunes] or [HD GP]
- the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1 [4k Itunes] or [HD GP]
- I Feel Pretty (apple Tv)
- Jack Reacher 4K (iTunes)
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back 4K (iTunes)
- John Wick 4K (iTunes)
- Immortals (iTunes)
- Interstellar 4K (iTunes)
- La La Land 4K (iTunes)
- Labor Day HD (iTunes)
- the Last Witch Hunter 4K (iTunes)
- Limitless (iTunes)
- the Lincoln Lawyer (iTunes)
- Machine Gun Preacher (iTunes)
- Mission Impossible: Fallout HD (iTunes)
- Monster Trucks HD (iTunes)
- Movie 43 (iTunes)
- Noah HD (iTunes)
- Office Christmas Party 4K (iTunes)
- One For The Money [Bluray] (iTunes)
- Pain & Gain HD (iTunes)
- Paranoia (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 2 HD (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 3 HD (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 4 HD (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 5: The Marked Ones HD (iTunes)
- Pet Sematary 2019 4K (iTunes)
- Pink Panther 2 (iTunes)
- the Raven SD (iTunes)
- Red Dawn SD (iTunes)
- Rogue Warfare HD (iTunes)
- Safehaven (iTunes)
- Same Kind Of Different As Me HD (iTunes)
- the Shack HD (iTunes)
- the Spirit SD (iTunes)
- Star Trek SD (iTunes)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars SD (iTunes)
- Step Up Revolution (iTunes)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (tmnt1) 4K (iTunes)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Out Of The Shadows 4K (iTunes)
- Terminator: Dark Fate 4K (iTunes)
- Texas Chainsaw  (iTunes)
- Titanic (iTunes)
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction 4K (iTunes)
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon 4K (iTunes)
- Transformers: the Last Knight 4K (iTunes)
- Transporter 3 SD (iTunes)
- Warm Bodies SD (iTunes)
- What to Expect While Expecting SD (iTunes)
- Wonder 4K (iTunes)
- Xxx Return Of Xander Cage 4K (iTunes)
I do not know any of these port
WANT LIST Titles I am looking for
- Black Water (GP) Can. (NOT MA)
- Hitman Agent 47 (GP/iTunes) Can.
- Kingsman: the Golden Circle (GP/iTunes) Can.
- the Wolverine (GP/iTunes) Can.
submitted by flippenphil
to uvtrade [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:34 GroundbreakingEar690 [OC][Art] Used AI for a Quick Set of Cards for a Home Brew Campaign
Wanted to provide this set of nine cards I threw together for our DND campaign. My players will be entering a city tomorrow and one of the shops is called: Curio Curiosity Shoppe.
I have the rest of the shops, encounters and everything mapped out. The players are level 1 and it felt like the deck of many things and some of the other decks that have been homebrewed and posted seemed a little too strong for the party this early on. Additionally, a majority of the players are new to DND. I wanted to make a small deck of cards that would allow them to ease into things like the deck of many things with out the overwhelming benefits/withdrawals early on. Feel free to use. https://preview.redd.it/66osjn8md45b1.jpg?width=2550&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=46e1e5305eb60a92d3f01f03306edfca49d8d5a0
Draw a card and roll 1d4 for effect. Once a card is pulled or flipped the player may not receive that card again. The Mother
You feel a warm embrace:
- Add 1d4+1 additional health healed on you or a near by ally at an point (2 uses).
- Add 1d4+1 to your next 2 strength and constitution saving throws.
- A sense of protection and guidance from a maternal entity.
- The ability to communicate with animals or nature spirits.
You have formed a life long bond:
- A bond is formed between the player and an NPC or party member, granting +1 to help actions when assisting each other.
- The player gains insight into the motivations and desires of an important NPC(s), aiding in social interactions.
- 1d4+1 boost to charisma and attractiveness, making interactions with romantic interests more successful (2 uses).
- The player gains knowledge of a hidden love affair or romantic intrigue within the campaign world.
You feel a strong sense of self worth and confidence:
- 1d4+1 Temporary increase in strength checks and attack rolls.
- Your next persuasion roll with an authority figure has disadvantage (stacking).
- You will be challenged to a one-on-one duel by a formidable opponent. Fame or reticule awaits.
- The player attracts the attention of a powerful and egotistical NPC, who may become an ally or rival.
You have a sinking feeling in your gut:
- A sudden loss of 1 to wisdom, intelligence, or charisma (which ever is highest) requiring the player to find a way to regain them.
- A betrayal or deception by a trusted ally, be it player, or NPC leading to a significant setback.
- Your legs feel week -1 to dexterity saving throws and -5 walking speed for 2 long rests.
- An NPC or Ally will humble you. be it in battle, politics, negotiations or haggling.
Arcane power envelopes the room:
- +1 additional level 1 spell slot. Good for 2 uses.
- The Wizard Academy senses the arcane energy and will be searching for you.
- You gain advantage on your next 2 arcane checks.
- You encounter with a wise and knowledgeable magical being who imparts secret knowledge or assists you with a quest.
The smell of pine and dirt fills the air. Coyotes howl in the distance while a cold breeze flows through your hair:
- +1 to animal handling and survival, making the player an expert hunter and scout for a short time.
- Some one or something will begin hunting you and your party.
- +2 to stealth rolls in woodland environments, goes away after entering an urban area or dungeon.
- You gain a contract to hunt down a legendary creature.
The smell of fresh books can be smelt:
- Gain proficiency with a single skill until your next meditation or short rest.
- You can assist an ally with their next 2 intelligence or wisdom checks.
- You will soon encounter either wise sages or ancient texts that offer insights and solutions to current challenges.
- The player gains an apprentice or follower who looks up to them and aids them in various ways. The apprentice is prone to losing things and making mistakes. Kindness can be costly.
A sense of honor and strength washes over you:
- +1 to hit dice +2 to damage dice for the next 3 attacks.
- +2 bonus to AC against the next 3 attacks.
- You become the focus of a military general or company. They believe you are their enemy and seek you out.
- You will soon be challenged to a series of gladiatorial battles to prove their strength and valor.
Ţ̴̯̤͖̝̦͙̠͇͓̯̯̹̘͋̐̔͋́̈́̏̍͛̑̚͜ẖ̷̨̨̛̲͓̠̮̞̙͎̬̒͛̍̕ẽ̵̡̛̘͒́ͅs̴̤̮͖̯̱̲̯̥̭̈́͌ë̴̛̠̫͕́̽́́̐̋͊͝͝ ̵̡͔̮̺̭̘͎͙̩̫̖̀͋͂̉̈́̏̿w̷̢̨̹̘̭͎̲͔̘̫̆̀̅̂ǫ̸̲̼͔̭͇̜̞̯̪͚̼͕̣̏͋̾͌̏͗̈́̽͘ͅř̴̡̰̤̗̝̝͚̠̼̩̈̊͊̊̀̈́̈͘̕̚ḑ̶͔̜̯̹̦̹̼͔̼̹̇͑̽̿͗̿͗͛̀̇̍̀̽͜ș̶̨̹̯̰̙̤͙͚̲̟̠͇̱͙̓͑͆͋̏̚͠ ̸̨̘̈́̐̊͌͝ȧ̴͚̣̤̱͚̞̣̞̦̮̘͛̓̅͐̂̃̀́͛̚͝ͅr̴̮͈̭͚̘̠͔͚͈͛͗͆͑̈́̔͗̏͜ͅe̵̖̰̹͐͐̓̏͛̐͗̍̏̊̽͊̍ ̸̡͚̰̳̩̦͖̗̓̌̄̄ụ̸͔̼̭̣͕͙̪͔̽͒̓̄́̏͐̊̀̓͝͠ṉ̸̞̦͑̾̋̅́͊̕͝k̷̫̬̩̯̲̖̏̿͗̍̇nó̷̘̻ẇ̷̡͚̯̭͎̤̙͚̣̽́̿̑̈́̎͗̈́̍͠ͅn̸̡͚̤̭͚̹͎̮͔̱̣̦̼̉̊͌̐̽͋̒͘͘
- A catastrophic event occurs in the campaign world, affecting the player's surroundings.
- The player gains the ability to manipulate natural disasters or harness chaotic energy for 3 days. These abilities have the possibility to backfire (DC 13).
- Player has an encounter with a malevolent entity or ancient curse that bring will bring destruction and chaos.
- The player is tasked with averting an impending catastrophe, becoming a hero or savior in the process.
Prompt: absurdres, best quality, ultra detailed, detailed background,(art nouveau:1.5), (zentangle:1.3),1girl,crimson
Negative prompt: SimpleNegative, (worst quality, low quality:1.4),[:(badhandv4:1.5):0.7] ,(bad-hands-5:1.2)
- Steps: 30
- Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras
- CFG scale: 9
- Seed: 1341287207
- Size: 768x1024
- Model hash: ec7cbe03c5
- Model: ttkSuperSpirit
- Clip skip: 2
- Version: v1.2.1
The image has the cards set on a standard paper size and should be roughly the size of standard playing cards. Hope this is helpful, happy adventures.
submitted by GroundbreakingEar690
to DnD [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:34 Critical_Oil_6001 I was curious about a local legend. Now, what was supposed to be a week-long trip might turn into my eternal nightmare.
I just hope that people see this post, that they might start spreading the news before it’s too late. Something big is coming, something ancient, something older than any of us could have ever imagined. It might be too late. I don’t know what will become of me, of the people I love that I might never see again, by the time you are reading this. But I implore you to listen and take this story seriously, because it could save your life. Or not. I don’t know yet how deep this goes. If it’s true, if what I think is true…God help us. Nothing can save us now.
I’ll start at the beginning, because you need to understand how long this has been happening, and the implications of what is possible now that it’s getting worse. Over winter break, I went to visit my friend from high school, Jackson, in Vermont. He goes to Bennington College, studies Social Sciences with a minor in Linguistics. Smart guy. He used to write my papers for me in English class, and I would pay him back in six packs. That’s always how it was: him, studious and put together, and me itching to get outside. I was constantly on the move, biking through the forests behind my house, trail-running, building a treehouse for my little brothers, you name it. I wanted to get my hands dirty, get into nature. I guess that’s why I opted out of college, and went for camp counselor positions and summer gigs until I secured a conservation job with a park near home. Nature is important to me, and I want to do my part as the generation that has a responsibility to heal the world.
The outside was what called me to Bennington, aside from the fact that I missed my best buddy. I don’t remember when it was first brought to my attention, but I became aware of murmurings of Bennington’s rocky past online about a few months before I was set to visit Jackson. Being an experienced outdoorsman, I wasn’t afraid; on the contrary, I was rather excited to get out there and prove my worth to Jackson and his college buddies, who were far less athletic than I am. Looking back, I’m kicking myself for being so cocky. I can’t believe I ever thought of my best friend in that way.
From what I could see on the internet, Bennington College’s history was a long and often sinister one. There were videos about people vanishing into thin air: a girl wearing a red parka went for a hike alone and was never found, an experienced man leading an outdoor expedition disappeared in the woods, a woman fell into a stream, doubled back to the campsite to change her clothes, but never made it to the site, a man on a bus disappeared from the vehicle at a stop but left all of his luggage, a teenage boy was waiting in his mother’s truck and when she came back, he was mysteriously gone…I wish I could say these stories deterred me from poking my head somewhere where it didn’t belong.
Instead, I only grew more curious. What was going on in this so-called “Bennington Triangle?” I was in a unique position to investigate this phenomenon for myself. Many people hear about strange occurrences and the intrigue piques their interest, but they never have the chance to see it for themselves. But I could. I knew I could hold my own out in the wilderness—it was literally my job! Besides, I was a strong, slightly stubborn young man, built steadily, and I could protect myself well. What could possibly happen to me out in those woods, much less to a group of young college-aged men? The people who went missing most likely made one fatal mistake that cost them their lives, or maybe it was all just a big coincidence. Either way, I was about to find out for myself.
It was halfway through December when I left to meet up with Jackson. I got there on the last day of classes, and Jackson told me he would be busy until later in the day. I assumed he was cramming for a final, and I told him it was no big deal, I would meet up with him and maybe meet some of his buddies later. Besides, I had some plans of my own.
The most famous missing persons case in Bennington went cold, and is still unsolved to this day. The case is a tragic one, and I didn’t want to be insensitive by going around asking for information or throwing around names. Everything I needed, I found online. Paula Welden was the name of the girl in the red parka that went missing. Allegedly, she left campus one day to go on a hike by herself. She left the campus around 3pm and hitchhiked to an entrance to the Long Trail, a trail that runs for almost 300 miles from Massachusetts all the way to the Canadian Border. She wasn’t dressed to be outside for long, but as the story goes, she never made it back from the trail.
There was one sighting of her, however, that particularly interested me. A man reported that he had seen her running around, rather erratically, in the bottom of a gravel pit near the entrance to campus, and I wanted to see if there was anything left of the pit. Because I’m experienced with many different kinds of natural phenomena, I initially wondered if there wasn’t a natural explanation for her distressed behavior. I thought maybe there might be an insect nest or an infestation of small animals at the bottom of the pit that she might have disturbed, so I decided to check it out in my free time.
After the RA checked me in and I tossed my luggage into Jackson’s dorm, I packed a small backpack with essentials: water, sunscreen, energy bars, mini first aid kit, some rope, a utility tool, a flashlight, and a lightweight jacket. Then I headed out towards the pit.
The first thing I noticed was how much smaller the pit seemed. According to the eyewitness description of the incident, Paula was running up and down the side of a deep gravel pit, but what lay in front of me now was something much more shallow. I walked down into the center of what was left of the pit, but I could easily see over the edges. The small, dark fragments of rock crunched and ground together under my hiking boots, and the slowly sinking midday sun bounced off of the remnants of white snow around me. It was an unusually sunny day for winter, and the snow was, curiously, letting up for my visit. But the good luck for me ran out here—there seemed to be nothing to investigate at this location. My hopes of finding any evidence of insect or pest infestation that could have disturbed the girl were dashed, maybe buried several feet underground.
I lingered awhile, kicking at the bits of gravel in the small pit. I watched the small rocks scatter over the rest of the gravel, hitting up against the edge of the pit and rolling back down a few inches. I turned to go, but stopped. Maybe it was a trick of my eye, the sun reflecting harshly off of the snow and glinting in my sunglasses, causing me to not see clearly. I walked to the edge of the pit and kicked some more gravel at the side. The small rocks skipped across the uneven surface of the gravel pile, and scattered up the edge of the pit, farther than gravity should allow them to travel. I kicked more, and it happened again. My heart started beating faster.
I crouched down and picked up a small stone. I rolled it gently across the gravel, softly enough that it started to slow when it reached the incline of the side of the pit. I watched, astounded, as the rock slowly rolled uphill about a foot before coming to a stop. I gave a shout of excitement and jumped to my feet.
As I stood up straight I nearly fell back down. In an instant, my hearing seemed to go and I felt an overwhelming sense of claustrophobia. I spun around, thinking someone must be behind me, messing with me, but the sensation of closeness stayed pressing at my back. I spun around again, searching for an explanation. My head was fuzzy. I heard my footsteps, overwhelmingly loud, and I couldn’t hear anything else, almost as if my range of hearing was limited to my immediate surroundings. Like I was trapped in the pit. As soon as those words flashed through my head, the claustrophobia overwhelmed me, pushing up against the very air around my body. The silence built up inside my ears until all I could hear was my muffled footsteps, my desperate breathing, and the blood rushing faster and faster through my body.
I lunged for the edge, clambering up the side as fast as I could. Instantly upon passing over the edge the sounds of the late afternoon bore down on my ears. I stumbled and covered my ears, the chirping of the birds and rustling leaves almost too loud for me to bear.
It’s not that I was scared. Obviously, I was a little shaken up. As I hastened back towards Jackson’s dorm, I tried to rationalize what had just happened to me. Maybe I hadn’t drank enough water and I simply became dizzy. Maybe it was altitude sickness. Maybe a strange bug had bitten me and I temporarily lost my bearings. Nothing quite made sense. I tried to push it from my mind and focus on having a good first day, because soon I would be meeting Jackson’s college buddies.
When I got back to the dorm, Jackson was waiting for me. Fresh from the shower, his hair was damp and he was putting on a clean t-shirt. Pulling me into a hug, he expressed his excitement over my visit, asked me about my flight, what I thought about the campus—all the preliminary niceties. Internally, I breathed a sigh of relief. Even if he noticed, he didn’t pry and try to ask me about my slightly shaking hands, my pale face, or the vague disconnectedness with which I answered his questions.
That night eased my worries slightly. I ended up meeting Jackson’s group of friends and, together, we ventured into downtown Bennington. We hit a few bars and chilled at some of the many breweries in town. Live music, good company, and many, many beers did wonders on my nerves. By the end of the night, I had completely forgotten all about my encounter in the gravel pit. Jackson’s friends were nice guys, and I was too busy feeling proud about my best friend coming out of his shell in college. When he left, I had my doubts, but it was crystal clear that Jackson was really coming into himself at this school.
The festivities continued for the next few days: the guys were stoked to be done with their final exams and excited to connect with Jackson’s old friend, so we spent our time drinking and hanging out, bumping music and generally having a blast. It was almost enough for me to forget about one of the very reasons I was excited to be in Bennington in the first place.
It’s been a few days since that incident. I had even almost started to feel better about the whole thing. Maybe it was a mistake to poke around in old history, and maybe I should just focus on living my own life and fulfilling my own passions, working to heal nature as best as I can. But now Jackson and his friends want to go on a hike, and I’m starting to feel that same claustrophobia creeping back in. What the hell is out there, and why do I feel like I shouldn’t be messing with it?
Jackson chose the hike, not me. It was like him; he was the researcher, he was the one who looked at details, so he suggested we hike on the Long Trail. It intersected with the Appalachian Trail, and maybe I wasn’t paying attention when Jackson explained this to me, because it didn’t raise any alarms about the missing persons cases. Paula Welden went missing on the Long Trail, sure—but she wasn’t with a group of capable college guys like I was.
We packed some backpacks, crushed a beer or two for celebratory sakes, and set off on the trail. I let myself feel excited as we stomped through the trees, Jackson and his friends decked out in their matching red Bennington shirts from graduation. The hike was long. It was tedious. I don’t know when I first started noticing the weird aspects around us until about an hour in. The others didn’t pay any mind to these things, but I saw them: leaves drifting in the air with no breeze, snowflakes trapped in patches of sunlight, floating but unmoving, and that tree. It was a towering douglas fir, half-dead and reaching for the afternoon sun with bare branches. Each time I looked over my shoulder to check for hikers behind us or glanced ahead to see what awaited us, it was there. At first I assumed my eyes were playing tricks on me. After all, we had been hiking for a few hours.
Only when we stopped for a breather and Jackson pointed at a nearby stream did the weird things become too much for me. We were hiking on an incline, and we were exhausted, but when Jackson knelt beside this stream, it was flowing uphill. By then I was a little panicked. I freaked out, telling them that we needed to head back. Who cares if we hadn’t reached the halfway point yet? Was there even a halfway point? It felt like we had been walking for miles!
One of Jackson’s buddies opened up a map of the trail on his phone, and it was blank. He had service and bars, but the map was just…gone. Shocked with sudden fear, we immediately turned and headed back down the path. The sky darkened within minutes of us retracing our steps. Somehow, night was falling, despite us beginning the hike only a few hours prior. I tried to point it out, pulling Jackson aside when we slowed our pace to pass around a bottle of water. But Jackson was terrified and unfocused, and when I asked him what was wrong, we realized that one member of our five-person group was missing. How had we not noticed?
So, we made a U-turn and headed back up the mountain. Twenty minutes later, we found his torn university shirt. I turned the red fabric over in my hands, panicked and bewildered. When I looked up to scan our surroundings, I saw that same Douglas fir directly to my left. I was shocked, and the rest of the group must have noticed. We looked at each other and saw the panic rising on our faces. What the hell was happening?
I only had one goal at this point: we had to get down the mountain to call for help.
We decided to do our best to follow the trail on the way we came up, but only once daylight broke; it was difficult to make out the trail in the dark cover of the night, so I insisted it would be too dangerous. Someone could fall and get seriously injured, we could all get separated in the dark, or worse. So we did our best to hunker down and build a makeshift shelter to wait out the night, but it wasn’t easy. I can only describe the sounds we heard as otherworldly. Despite the lack of animals in the woods, nature seemed to be alive around us. The clicking of bugs kept me wide awake, but the noises were louder and deeper than I had ever heard. The baying of giant wolves, so close I imagined them coming up directly behind us. The snuffling of something in the underbrush, but from a cavernous creature larger than any moose could ever be.
Where had these animals been in the daytime? Why did it feel like they were surrounding us now?
I don’t know how I ever fell asleep, but when I awoke in the morning, the sun was beating down on us. From the sheen of sweat on my forehead to the dreadful pit in my stomach, I could tell something was horribly wrong.
When I scrambled to my feet and glanced around the area, I realized that only Jackson and I remained at our site. It was us, the clothes on our backs, and the demure amount of leftover supplies in our pockets: keys, gum wrappers, half-eaten power bars, and anything else that was ultimately unhelpful. We had been stranded on the forest floor, us against nature, as if something had swooped in from above and whisked Jackson’s friends under the pitch-black cover of the night.
I frantically took in our surroundings, peering into the bushes and pushing through thorny shrubbery. There were no tracks, no drag marks. Not even broken branches. I told Jackson we had to get out of there, and fast. I knew we needed to find the closest trailhead and book it down the mountain. Jackson ran so fast he nearly chipped a tooth on a steep hill. He was trying to keep up with me since I was faster by a long shot. All that sports stuff in high school paid off in the moment, so I almost felt bad leaving him in the dust. I called back over my shoulder to him every minute or so, making sure he was there.
He stuck with me for the most part. His t-shirt got torn by overhanging branches at one point, leaving a nasty scrape almost as red as the decimated fabric. I found myself struggling to remember if he was wearing that shirt to begin with, back when we started.
Then I decided I was losing it. It was like a fight against nature, Jackson and me against the blaring sun and sloping trail. Eventually, Jackson starts glaring menacingly at the passing scenery, cursing loudly and deliriously at everything surrounding us.
When we stumbled upon a trail marker, we barely had enough energy to celebrate. While we caught our breath, I tried to calm Jackson down. Something told me that cursing out Mother Nature wasn’t the best idea right now. Whatever was sicking the elements on us wouldn’t appreciate the nasty things he was saying about them. But he was terrified, and nothing I said could slap any reason into him. I had to lead us to safety, get us out of here.
Suddenly, I heard a sound in the distance. But unlike everything else we had heard so far, this one was man made. Jackson heard it too, and started yelling about a helicopter. He made a break off to the left, towards the sound, and I bolted after him. Somehow, he burst out into a tiny clearing.
Ripping off his red Bennington shirt, he started calling out and waving it in the air like a rescue flag. He jumped and shouted, but as the helicopter got closer, the unbelievable happened. The clearing started shrinking, tree branches reaching from either side to close the gap and obscure us from the view of the pilot. Jackson screamed in fury, cursing the forest like never before.
Then the chopper must have been lowering down towards the treelike because the wind picked up, blowing in circles around us like the blades were inches from our heads, faster and faster, more violent by the second.
The brush beneath our feet blew up in the air along with the topsoil and dead leaves, obscuring our vision. We could hear each other gasping for breath, trying to keep the debris out of our eyes and coughing. I flung my arms out into the space around me, calling for my best friend and reaching out for his hands. But then I felt something shift. The decaying leaves around me smelled stronger. The wind became more vicious. The earth trembled beneath my feet, and I thought I felt something looming above me, breathing down my neck but also looking straight into my unseeing eyes.
Then it clicked. Jackson's red shirt, the gravel pit, Paula's erratic behavior, the other missing hikers...something was picking these people off, luring them deeper into the woods where they were sure to never be seen again. Did the color red cause whatever it was to literally see red, like a sick, twisted joke? Like a giant bull in front of a matador? What kind of creature could it be? Such a stealthy hunter, a commanding presence that made man tremble at the sensation of its mere aura...I couldn't even think about it without snapping my mind.
Before the flurry of leaves and moist earth settled back onto the ground, I knew Jackson was gone. I knew the chopper hadn’t seen us and that I was on my own now. I tried not to panic as I felt like every hidden eye in the forest was staring me down, sizing me up. I took off blindly, but where to, I didn’t know. After what seemed like hours of desperately sprinting, I saw a pile of rocks in the distance. Shelter, I thought, and decided to rest there for a minute to get my wits back about me.
Then I had an idea. With what little juice I had in my phone and whatever cell service luck would afford me, I knew I had to send out a warning. For some reason, I didn’t think about myself. I didn’t think about dying, disappearing, or whatever had happened to my friends. If the nature around me would be the thing to end my life, so be it. I had decided to dedicate my life to nature long ago: to save it from my fellow man, to preserve its beauty, and to keep it out of the wrong hands, the people that wanted to use its power for evil and to bring about the harm of those around them. I know it sounds ridiculous to be thinking about when my life was at stake, but I knew it was what I needed to do.
From my makeshift hiding spot in the rocks, I began furiously typing my story with what little battery I had left on my phone. When my hands started cramping, I used the voice option. I didn’t care. I just had to get my story out there.
For an hour , I’d been trying to put it all down in words. I couldn't believe my luck, that my battery hadn’t run out yet.
I had almost gone to the end when I felt the same creeping silence begin to close in on me. It was as if the forest was falling silent around me, and that silence was racing in on all sides, but it was different from when I was in the gravel pit. There was more to the sensation this time, not just the sinking, breathless feeling and the loss of hearing.
Somewhere deep within the forest, but at the same time, only miles away, I heard an awful rumbling sound, something I’ve never heard before. Nothing like the helicopter, not even the giant animals I was convinced I had heard in the night. I can't even think of a word to describe it, but it filled me with a frantic kind of dread that I’ve never felt before. I feel it in the ground. My entire body wants to run as fast as I can, but it’s like I’m glued to the ground. I taste metal in my mouth like maybe I bit my cheek or the dirt from the wind or I bit on a rock, I spit and I can’t get it out. I’m going to open an app and copy and paste it so people can know while I still can type I’m shaking so hard they have to know.
And the smell I’m smelling it’s like fruit that’s gone ripe, but it keeps getting more ripe, a sickly sweetness that keeps building mixed with the smell of the richest earth imaginable.
This is happening now, I’m smelling this now and It’s it’s like I’m trapped under the shadow of some thing bigger something that’s taking the shadow away from the trees and I can’t see the shadow of the trees anymore and the ground around me is trembling. It’s like I can hear the trees calling out to whatever it is, that’s walking towards me or flying I can’t tell, everything is stretching and growing out towards me. No behind me above me something is coming. I’m I feel better right I feel better than I have in days or however long I’ve been out here I’m not thirsty anymore. I’m not hungry anymore. I feel fuller stronger smarter. My mind is overloading. I’m thinking of 1 million things like I don’t know if I can speak anymore it’s like, it’s like I’m fruit like I’m a ripening on the vine and this giant wings beating above me and the smell is too much I
submitted by Critical_Oil_6001
to nosleep [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:33 BareNakedDoula “Hey mama! … Where’s ‘my’ baby?”
Saaid my neighbor to me this morning when we stopped to chat a moment as she headed out to do something somewhere, I didn’t ask.
My auntie had asked, “what’s ‘my’ baby doing?” when we chatted on the phone an hour earlier.
And I feel SO grateful to be surrounded by people who already love him. My baby. Our baby. The new baby in the community. His paternal grandma refers to him as her baby, too, and he’s nearly the double of his father as he appears in his baby photos.
I know some (a lot, it seems, from what I read on this site but who knows) moms do feel an array of emotions, including protective and annoyed and weirded out and perhaps defensive of their IMHO truly sacred and incredible (and obviously possibly traumatic) efforts and experiences through pregnancy and birthing and beyond. And I have to acknowledge that it must hit different to be hearing it from someone who isn’t trusted.
But I just have to say how happy it makes me, to hear people who I love and trust say that because I see it as an endearment and I love that my baby has that. I know I had that, and that it must be a trip for my auntie to hold him the way she held me.
submitted by BareNakedDoula
to beyondthebump [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:33 Orange-celestial (A4A) harr potter rps (discord only)
So, I'm back on my harry potter to obsession! If you're interested just dm me! If you're interested in an oc, I have more written on them if you want to see it.
Canon characters: ’+’ means I have a plot idea Lily James Sirius+ Severus Harry Fred & George
Ocs: Evander Snape - Snape’s son who hates his father with a burning passion. + Raine Hemlock - a vampire who works for Dracula as a spokesman for vampire needs during death eater meetings. Used for good! Dark side au’s. Aries Black - the middle sibling between Sirus and Regulus. Not well liked by her parents, Aries does her best to represent the black family proudly, acting as cold and mean as her cousins but she's a kind spirit, not liking to hurt others or even upset people. +
submitted by Orange-celestial
to Roleplay [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:32 ALEXdoc101 I have completed sf 2 and 3, I'm now waiting on shades
I begun my journey back when the game was roughly new (or came out I don't remember) all the way in 2012 and I got no farther than Hermit (he was much harder back then), then back near the end of 2021 I begun my journey once again, and I kept going on this journey on and off till I finished sf 2 on February 14th of this year. And on that same day I begun my dive into sf 3, at first it felt too different and I didn't like it nearly as much... But I stuck with it and I'm glad I did, I began to like and eventually even love the game like I did sf 2 and today I finally beat sf3 and completed my journey through this amazing and wonderful series that I now now hold dear to me. (Now I just gotta wait who knows how long till shades releases in the USA).
submitted by ALEXdoc101
to Shadowfight3 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:31 BurtonFisher Nausea, and the ironic cure
I'm on my 4th round of thinking it wasn't CHS, but learning it is. Anyways alcohol seems to suppress the cannabinoid receptors in the stomach every time. This isn't a joke, and trolls will be blocked.
Decades ago smoking pot sometimes made my stomach sick. I thought it was GERD. Even joked to my girlfriend about her poisoning me since we both had been to the same locations, touching the same doorknobs, etc.
A couple weekends ago after being sick with CHS, I hit the vodka for a while. The hangovers were excructiating for me at near age 60. But after the hangover, I noticed my stomach was better for so many days.
Then apx. 6 days ago, I began getting nausea again. Tonight I went and purchased some vodka, and within minutes my stomach had calmed down. For me, I think alcohol suppresses the cannabinoid receptors. It's a slippery slope. I can only say that I'm not nauseated when drinking.
Welcomed to hear feedback. Trolls and hate merchants will be blocked.
submitted by BurtonFisher
to CHSinfo [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:31 Moobuncow PLEASE HELP!! Rabbits stomach is rock hard under his left rib cage!
i woke up this morning and pick up my rabbit out of his pen (he sleeps in the pen, free roams during the day) and felt that his stomach or area near his stomach was hard as a rock. he gets into all sorts of things so i’m worried he may have eaten something or if he’s just really full. i called multiple vets but the quickest anyone can get him in is monday and i can’t afford emergency vet. it’s been about 12 hours since i first felt this and he seems to be acting completely normal, eating and drinking, though i don’t think he’s pooped as much as normal. if this has happened to anyone please let me know i’m desperate for advice! thank you!
submitted by Moobuncow
to Rabbits [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:31 Specific-Sound-8550 I am a very weak person and I don't deserve the courtesy my school gave me
I failed when many others wouldn't have. Others in worse situations. I get it that everyone handles things differently. But I am just weak.
I dropped out of college. I left an abusive relationship. A month later I was raped. I barely believe I was raped because I should have known better than to be there but whatever. The rape effected me worse than being nearly killed trying to leave the previous relationship. I still had some hope after that. The rape is what made me lose hope. My ex always told me I'm ruined and unlovable. I believed him almost all the way but still had hope. Being raped showed me that he was right. Everything he said about me was right and he was right to hurt me. That's why I was raped. The universe showing me that I really am ruined and not worthy of being loved or even alive.
Anyway I missed my exams. The exams happened the day after I was raped. I was crying hysterically all day. I attended the exam (it was from home on camera) but sobbed the whole time and wasn't able to do any work. Wasn't strong enough. I am weak.
I saw online about a girl who's dad and bother were murdered. And she still graduated. I know a girl who was abused terribly and has bipolar disorder and still graduated through all that. I constantly see people on reddit who went through worse and are showing themselves with their graduation certificate. But I couldn't. I am weak. And what makes it even worse is my college forgave me and gave me a N/A grade instead of fail. How pathetic of me. I didn't deserve that at all. I'm sure whoever made that decision saw right through me using this all as an excuse or being weak, but they had to do it because it's policy if you have an excuse from a hospital.
I lied to my dad and said it was because of money issues. That's less shameful than being weak emotionally. I told someone who is the kindest person I know and they were disappointed in me. I'm weak and I don't know what to do about it. I no longer am suicidal or believe I'm ruined but I am afraid to ever go back to school. I've resigned myself to being a single parent living off Uber eats income and I don't know. I'll probably still kill myself but because of financial reasons, not because I hate myself.
submitted by Specific-Sound-8550
to CPTSD [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:30 AuSSie-HellCat Week 4: Nov 2023 - GEW: Riot & Unleashed
| || | submitted by AuSSie-HellCat to HellCats2KUniverseV2 [link] [comments]
GEW: Riot Match 1 - Dolph Ziggler vs Ricky Starks Ziggler, known for his in-ring abilities and resilience, took control early on with a series of well-executed strikes and grapples. However, Starks, the charismatic and explosive athlete, fought back with his signature blend of athleticism and showmanship. As the match progressed, the intensity escalated, and the near falls kept the audience on the edge of their seats. Ziggler displayed his ability to withstand punishment and deliver devastating maneuvers, while Starks countered with his agility and innovative offense. In a pivotal moment, Starks seized an opportunity and delivered a thunderous spear, stunning Ziggler and setting up the pinfall victory Winner: Ricky Starks by Pinfall (3.5 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/c50dutgpb45b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=bbcc3e7b368a9856af7d5e3b2995c0f1d95ba2ee Interview
Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with two members of The A-List Experience, LA Knight and The Miz, who have agreed to this sit-down interview to address their recent conflicts. Now, Miz, it seems you have something to propose to LA Knight. What is it?
The Miz: [leaning forward, a serious expression on his face] That's right. Knight, we've had our fair share of disagreements and clashes recently. But I'm willing to put everything on the line to settle this once and for all. I'm proposing a ladder match at the next pay-per-view.
LA Knight: [smirking] Oh, really? And what's at stake, Miz? Your pride?
The Miz: [nodding] No, Knight. It's much more than that. If you accept, we'll put your contract on the line. If you win, you'll be out of The A-List Experience for good.
LA Knight: [leaning back, contemplating the offer] Interesting. You're willing to risk losing me?
The Miz: [firmly] That's right. I've seen enough, Knight. You're out for yourself, thinking only of personal gain.
LA Knight: [smirking confidently] Fine, Miz. You're on. I accept your challenge. But don't think for a second that I won't come out on top.
Interviewer: This is a huge announcement, folks! The Miz and LA Knight will settle their differences in a ladder match at the next pay-per-view, with LA Knight's contract on the line. Any final thoughts?
The Miz: [looking directly at LA Knight] Knight, I hope you understand what's at stake here. This is about more than just winning a match. It's about loyalty, commitment, and proving who truly is the best.
LA Knight: [smirking confidently] Miz, you can put my contract on the line, but you'll never be able to take away the star power that is LA Knight. I'll show you why I'm the future of this business.
Match 2 - Bullet Club (JTG & The Gunns) vs American Alpha
The action started with Gable and JTG showcasing their technical skills, engaging in a fast-paced grappling exchange.
As the match progressed, The Creed Brothers utilized their power and strength advantage to overpower their opponents, delivering punishing strikes and devastating slams. However, JTG and The Gunns refused to back down, displaying their resilience and teamwork while they brutalized The Creed Brothers as Gable was barely conscious outside the ring from a devastating suplex off the apron by JTG.
In a critical turning point, JTG seized an opening and connected with a lightning-fast superkick, staggering one of The Creed Brothers. Sensing the opportunity, The Gunns executed a synchronized double-team maneuver, flooring their opponents and securing the victory. Winner: Bullet Club by Pinfall (4 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/rjdy5klwb45b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=fdc13b51768f6d5153b61ecda6844b58659a9ddb Match 3 - Asuka, Kris Statlander, Liv Morgan, & Indi Hartwell vs Rhea Ripley, Shayna Baszler, Alba Faye & Jacy Jane The match kicked off with a flurry of high-flying maneuvers and hard-hitting strikes as both teams fought for dominance. Ripley and Baszler showcased their brutal aggression, unleashing devastating power moves on their opponents. However, Asuka and Statlander countered with their impressive agility and technical prowess, turning the tide in their favor. Liv Morgan displayed her resilience and quickness, evading the attacks of Alba Faye and delivering lightning-fast strikes. Indi Hartwell, on the other hand, used her strength to overpower Jacy Jane and keep the opposition on their toes. As the match approached its climax, a series of thrilling near falls and dramatic saves had the crowd on the edge of their seats. In the end, it was the cohesive teamwork and resilience of Asuka, Kris Statlander, Liv Morgan, and Indi Hartwell that proved superior. They capitalized on a moment of opportunity, delivering a devastating combination of moves to secure the victory. Winner: Asuka, Statlander, Morgan, & Hartwell by Pinfall (4.5 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/xpgog4gxb45b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=db2637e8ea9da2f65f59d3859415fbb9e6b6fd87 Match 4 - LA Knight vs Grayson Waller In a heated one-on-one encounter, LA Knight clashed with Grayson Waller in an intense battle of egos. From the opening bell, both competitors showcased their athleticism and aggression, determined to emerge victorious. LA Knight utilized his technical prowess and power to gain the upper hand, grounding Waller with a series of punishing holds and strikes. However, Waller refused to back down, countering with his hard-hitting moves and resilience. As the match progressed, the pendulum of momentum swung back and forth, with near falls and close calls keeping the crowd on the edge of their seats. The competitive spirit between Knight and Waller intensified, escalating the physicality of the match. In a pivotal moment, LA Knight capitalized on an opening, delivering a devastating signature move that left Waller stunned and unable to kick out. The referee's hand hit the mat for the three-count, signaling the victory for LA Knight. Winner: LA Knight by Pinfall (4.5 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/48whly2yb45b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a81396f24cb3436410ee43253c2cdfdddbae8c0 Match 5 - Bianca Belair vs Jaime Hayter As the match unfolded, Belair unleashed an array of powerful strikes and impressive acrobatics, leaving Hayter reeling. The intensity escalated as the near falls and close calls kept the audience on the edge of their seats. In the final moments, Belair dug deep and summoned her incredible strength, hoisting Hayter onto her shoulders and delivering her signature K.O.D. (Kiss of Death) maneuver. The impact was enough to secure the three-count, sealing the victory for Bianca Belair. Winner: Bianca Belair by Pinfall (4 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/i14w7ajyb45b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=bff7acb8ec047e3588d965fb97336319c63c88fb Post-Match Segment
[Bianca celebrates her hard-fought victory, raising her arms in triumph. However, her moment of glory is short-lived as the arena suddenly goes dark. The crowd's anticipation fills the air as they wonder what's about to unfold.]
[A spotlight illuminates the entrance ramp, revealing Britt Baker, DMD, with a sinister smile on her face, wielding two kendo sticks.]
Britt Baker: Oh, Bianca, you may have won this battle, but the war is far from over!
[Britt Baker charges towards the ring, swinging the kendo sticks with brutal force, catching Bianca off guard. The blows rain down on Bianca's back, leaving visible welts and causing her to wince in pain.]
Britt Baker: This is what happens when you try to step into my spotlight, Bianca! I am the rightful queen of this division, and I won't let anyone steal that from me!
[As the crowd watches in shock, Britt Baker continues her assault, showing no mercy. Each strike echoes through the arena, heightening the tension. Finally, as Bianca collapses to the mat, Britt Baker stands tall, a sadistic grin on her face, with the kendo sticks raised in victory.]
Britt Baker: This is the fate that awaits anyone foolish enough to challenge me, Bianca. Remember, I am the face of this division, and no one, not even you, can dethrone me!
[Medical personnel rush to the ring to tend to Bianca's injuries as Britt Baker revels in her triumph, taunting the fallen Bianca and cementing her status as a ruthless force to be reckoned with.]
[The segment ends with the image of Britt Baker standing tall, the ring littered with broken kendo sticks, and Bianca Belair left battered and broken, a clear message sent to anyone who dares to challenge the dominant reign of "The Role Model."]
Match 6 - Blake Bailey, Adam Cole, Randy Orton & Malakai Black vs Bandido, Sami Zayn, Tyler Bate, & Ace Keeg
As the bell rang to signal the start of the highly anticipated eight-man tag team match, tensions were already running high among the competitors. The teams of Blake Bailey, Adam Cole, Randy Orton & Malakai Black on one side, and Bandido, Sami Zayn, Tyler Bate, & Ace Keeg on the other, were set to clash in an explosive encounter.
From the opening moments, it was clear that the animosity between the competitors was too great to be contained. Tempers flared and frustrations boiled over as the action escalated. It started with a heated exchange between Bandido and Orton, which quickly turned into a full-blown brawl.
The chaos spread like wildfire, infecting every corner of the ring. Teammates found themselves at odds with each other as the fierce competitiveness took over. Cole and Zayn locked eyes, their long-standing rivalry reigniting with a vengeance. Meanwhile, Bailey and Bate exchanged stiff strikes, each determined to prove their dominance.
Even the usually composed Black couldn't resist getting caught up in the whirlwind of chaos. He found himself exchanging blows with Keeg, neither willing to back down.
The ringside area erupted with a chorus of boos and cheers as the competitors unleashed their frustrations on one another. Referees and officials desperately tried to restore order, but their efforts seemed futile as the brawl spilled to the outside.
With no clear winner in sight and the match spiraling into utter chaos, the bell rang once again, signifying a no-contest. The officials, realizing the situation had become uncontrollable, decided to intervene and separate the warring factions.
The crowd, though disappointed by the lack of a definitive outcome, couldn't deny the sheer intensity and unpredictability of the encounter. It was a brutal reminder that sometimes, rivalries and personal grudges can overpower even the strongest bonds of teamwork.
As the dust settled and the competitors were forcibly separated, the message was clear: the animosity among these athletes ran deep. Whether it be for championships or personal pride, they were willing to go to any lengths to settle their scores. https://preview.redd.it/oy0h8eazb45b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=51456701dfe642b25f9a9df3be5773e31bb2cdcb Recap
- Match 1: Ricky Starks def. Dolph Ziggler
- Match 2: Bullet Club def. American Alpha
- Match 3: Asuka, Kris Statlander, Liv Morgan, & Indi Hartwell def. Rhea Ripley, Shayna Baszler, Alba Faye & Jacy Jane
- Match 4: LA Knight def. Grayson Waller
- Match 5: Bianca Belair def. Jaime Hayter
- Match 6: No Contest
- LA Knight and The Miz agree to a match. If Knight wins his contract with The A-List Experience is ripped up
- Hayter attacks Belair after her match with weapons
- The 8 men in the Glory Match brawl throughout the ring
GEW: Unleashed Match 1 - Riddle vs Cameron Grimes As the bell rang, Riddle wasted no time, launching himself at Grimes with lightning speed. With a lightning-quick combination of strikes and a perfectly executed Bro Derek, Riddle pinned Grimes for the three-count. Winner: Riddle by Pinfall (1 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/rfswhvi0c45b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=5deae75938a93dda55ce5da1bb4153aa9e9126d4 Match 2 - MCMG vs Aussie Open In a highly anticipated showdown, Motor City Machine Guns and Aussie Open delivered a wrestling masterpiece that left the crowd in awe. The match was a back-and-forth display of athleticism, technical prowess, and tag team synergy. Both teams showcased their remarkable in-ring abilities, executing high-flying maneuvers, crisp strikes, and innovative double-team moves. The pace of the match was relentless, with neither team willing to back down. As the match reached its climax, Motor City Machine Guns managed to outmaneuver Aussie Open, capitalizing on a momentary miscommunication between the Australian duo. With a well-executed combination of kicks and a devastating double-team finisher, Motor City Machine Guns secured the victory, earning a well-deserved 1-2-3 count. Winner: MCMG by Pinfall (5 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/8sc1hx31c45b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=8dcec270b61fa058c75b9ef78d021c882f1b90aa Match 3 - Swerve Strickland vs Happy Corbin In a one-sided contest, Swerve Strickland proved to be a dominant force as he squared off against Happy Corbin. Right from the start, Strickland displayed his superior agility, speed, and technique, leaving Corbin struggling to keep up. Corbin tried to mount a comeback, but every move he made was effortlessly countered by Strickland. With precision strikes and a series of impressive maneuvers, Strickland systematically dismantled Corbin, leaving him helpless and unable to mount any significant offense. In the end, Strickland sealed the victory with a devastating finishing move, securing a decisive and emphatic win over Corbin. Winner: Swerve Strickland by Pinfall (3 Stars) https://preview.redd.it/c9q4g7k1c45b1.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=be7f1ccc2f87132877dc4cce57ed67fbb05f078b Recap
- Match 1: Riddle def. Cameron Grimes
- Match 2: MCMG def. Aussie Open
- Match 3: Swerve def. Happy Corbin